19 Anonymous Quotes You NEED To Read

19 Anonymous Quotes You NEED To Read

Anonymous quotes thats put things in perspective.

25809
19 Anonymous Quotes You NEED To Read

1. “Time is like a river. You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again. Enjoy every moment in life.” -Anonymous

2. “It could all be gone tomorrow. Remember that.” -Anonymous

3. “Bad news is, you cannot make people like, love, understand, validate, accept or be nice to you. You can’t control them either. Good news is, it doesn’t matter.”
-Anonymous

4. “Take risks. If you win you will be happy. If you lose you be wise.” -Anonymous

5. "We are made strong by the difficulties we face not by those we evade." -Anonymous

6. "Life is too short to be anything but happy. Love deeply, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything with no regrets and forget the past with exception of what you have learned and remembered everything happens for a reason." -Anonymous

7. "Let people do what they need to do to make them happy. Mind your business and do what you need to do to make you happy." -Anonymous

8. "If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life you want, you’re eventually going to be forced to spend a lot of time dealing with a life you don’t want." -Anonymous

9. "It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary." -Anonymous

10. "Soon, when all is well, you’re going to look back on this period of your life and be glad that you never gave up." -Anonymous

11. You can’t let people scare you. You can’t go your whole life trying to please everyone. You can’t go through life worried about what everyone else is going to think. Whether it’ s your hair, clothes, what you have to say, how you feel, what you believe and what you have. You can’t let the judgment of others stop you from being you. Because if you do, you’re no longer you You’re someone everyone wants you to be." -Anonymous

12. "You will continue to suffer if you have an emotional reaction to everything that is said to you. True power is sitting back and observing everything with logic; true power is restraint. If words control you that means everyone else can control you; breathe and allow things to pass." -Anonymous

13. Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned." -Anonymous

14. "You should not have to rip yourself into pieces to keep others whole." -Anonymous

15. "You are the author of your story. If you’re stuck on the same page, remember that at any moment, you have the power to write a new chapter." -Anonymous

16. "It doesn’t matter if it’s a relationship, a lifestyle, or a job. If it doesn‘t make you happy let it go." -Anonymous

17. "Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul." -Anonymous

18. "Be a little more you, and a lot less them." -Anonymous

19. "Just a reminder in case your mind is playing tricks on you today: You matter. You’re important. You’re loved. And your presence on this earth makes a difference whether you see it or not." -Anonymous