Do you have a dream? What have you always wanted to do, but haven't gotten the chance to do because of financial reasons or timing? You might not be able to do it now, but that doesn't mean you'll never get the chance to. There are so many things I want to do and places I want to go in my short life. When the opportunity is given, take it. Travel abroad on high school trips or in college, and create crazy adventures when you have the time. Here is a list of 15 places I want to visit and things I want to do in my lifetime.
1. Ride on a hot air balloon
2. Go Skydiving
3. Climb the Great Wall of China
This experience was like no other and I am so grateful to have already accomplished this one.
4. Put a padlock on the "Love Lock Bridge"
5. Be a great grandparent
6. Hike to the Hollywood sign
The view of Los Angeles doesn't look too bad either...
7. Participate in a Color Run
8. Ride a gondola
9. Meet a celebrity
10. Go to Time's Square on New Year's Eve
11. Ride in a horse and carriage
12. Put a piece of gum on the gum wall in Seattle
13. Learn the choreography from Dirty Dancing
I think it would be beyond cool to do this as my first dance with my future husband.
14. Visit all 50 States
I'm over half way done!
15. Say "I do" at my wedding
I want to be truly, madly, deeply in love.