90 Song Lyric Photo Captions For When You Have A Broken Heart

Having Instagram captions that relate to your mood is a good way to get all of your feelings out on the table.

17748

Everyone has his or her own way of coping with heartbreak. For some it may be listening to music or singing. For others dealing with heartbreak the release could result in writing or dancing. Then, you have those people that have to publicly vent. Having Instagram captions that relate to your mood is a good way to get all of your feelings out on the table. Here are 90 Instagram song lyric captions for when you are feeling down!

1. The heart wants what it wants. - Selena Gomez, "The Heart Wants What It Wants"

2.) Must be love on the brain. - Rihanna, "Love on the Brain"

3.) I'm way too good at goodbyes. - Sam Smith, "Too Good at Goodbyes"

4.) Now you're just somebody that I used to know. - Gotye, "Somebody That I Used To Know."

5.) Don't want 'em to see I'm dying inside, so I guess I'll be the life of the party. - Jake Owen, "Life of the Party."

6.) Wish I could close my eyes and not have to see you smiling. - Craig Campbell, "Outta My Head."

7.) Don't leave her if you can't let her go. - Chris Young, "Don't Leave Her (If You Can't Let Her Go)."

8.) Who I am with you is who I really want to be. - Chris Young, "Who I Am With You."

9.) Turn the music up a little bit louder, just gotta get past the midnight hour." - Christina Aguilera, "Just a Fool."

10.) Going through hell getting over you." - Billy Currington, "It Don't Hurt Like It Used To."

11.) If you think getting over me was hard, try getting over you. - Jackie Lee, "Getting Over You."

12.) I fall apart, down to my core. - Post Malone, "I Fall Apart."

13.) I never needed you like I do right now. - Noah Cyrus, "Make Me (Cry)."

14.) Tunnel vision. - Kodak Black, "Tunnel vision."

15.) I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away
But baby, I just need one good one to stay. - Lady Gaga, "Million Reasons."

16.) Tell me that you love me, even if it's fake. - Blackbear, "Idfc."

17.) If happy is her, I'm happy for you. - Demi Lovato, "Stone Cold."

18.) "You never loved me like I love you. - Brett Young, "Like I Loved You."

19. If you ever loved me, have mercy. - Brett Young, "Mercy."

20.) Maybe if I don't cry, I won't feel anymore. - Demi Lovato, "Stone Cold."

21.) In case you didn't know, baby I'm crazy about you. - Brett Young, "In Case You Didn't Know."

22.) I want it real bad. Want everything she has. - Little Big Town, "Girl Crush."

23.) I wonder what we would've become if you were a better man. - Little Big Town, "Better Man."

24.) Tell me baby do I get one more try, do I? - Luke Bryan, "Do I?"

25.) Goodbye aint every easy, so break it to me hard. - Luke Bryan, "Someone Else Calling You Baby."

26.) I hate that I love you. - Gnash, "I Hate U, I Love U."

27.) Don't think I don't think about it, don't think I don't have regrets. - Darius Rucker, "Don't Think I Don't Think About It."

28.) I can't believe you were the one to build me up and tear me down, like an old abandoned house. - Daughtry, "Over You."

29.) She's waiting for superman to pick her up. - Daughtry, "Waiting for Superman."

30.) You should let me love you. - Mario, "Let Me Love You."

31.) What if I loved all these what ifs away? - Kane Brown ft. Lauren Alaina, "What Ifs."

32.) I should've known all along you gotta move or move on when you break up in a small town. - Sam Hunt, "Break Up In A Small Town."

33.) I used to love you sober. - Kane Brown, "Used To Love You Sober."

34.) I guess I should've been more like her. - Miranda Lambert, "More Like Her."

35.) I'm gonna make you miss me. - Sam Hunt, "Make You Miss Me."

36.) Just say you won't let go. - James Arthur, "Say You Won't Let Go."

37.) If you're calling about my heart, it's still yours. - Blake Shelton, "Austin."

38.) Take your records, take your freedom. Take your memories I don't need 'em. Take your space and take your reasons, but you'll think of me. - Keith Urban, "You'll Think of Me."

39.) My heart can't tell you no. - Sara Evans, "My Heart Can't Tell You No."

40.) I'm better than you left me. - Mickey Guyton, "Better Than."

41.) I get a little bit stronger. - Sara Evans, "A Little Bit Stronger."

42.) Take it easy baby, I'm still broken. Memories enough to tear me wide open. - Brantley Gilbert, "You Promised."

43.) So forgive her if she's distant, she can't tell her heart to lie. - Eric Paslay, "She Don't Love You."

44.) I remember every little thing. - Carly Pearce, "Every Little Thing."

45.) You're gonna break my heart anyway
So just leave the pieces when you go. - The Wreckers, "Leave the Pieces."

46.) Oh finally I'm through wasting all these tears on you. - Cassadee Pope, "Wasting All These Tears."

47.) I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough - Jason Mraz, "I Won't Give Up."

48.) You ain't nobody 'til you got somebody. - Demi Lovato, "Tell Me You Love Me."

49.) I never hit so hard in love. - Miley Cyrus, "Wrecking Ball."

50.) Consider me gone, consider me a memory, consider me your past. - Reba McEntire, "Consider Me Gone."

51.) Baby we both know it should've been us. - Tori Kelly, "Should've Been Us."

52.) I guess second best is all I will know. - Katy Perry, "Thinking of You."

53.) I don't wanna be without you, baby. I don't want a broken heart. - Beyonce, "Broken-hearted Girl."

54.)"What do I do now that you're gone? No backup plan, no second chance, and no one else to blame. All I can hear in the silence that remains are the words I couldn't say. - Rascal Flatts, "Words I Couldn't Say."

55.) Little do you know, I'm still haunted by the memories. - Alex & Sierra, "Little Do You Know."

56.) Tell me was it worth it? We were so perfect. - Justin Bieber, "Nothing Like Us."

57.) You said you've found somebody else and I prayed that that was just a lie. - Ebony Day, "Somebody Else."

58.) Is this what it feels like to really cry? - Kelly Clarkson, "Cry."

59.) Everything I know about pain, I learned from you. - J. Rice, "Thank You For The Broken Heart."

60.) Why don't you stay? - Sugarland, "Stay."

61.) I can't unlove you, my heart can't unbreak. - Jennifer Nettles, "Unlove You."

62.) Somewhere inside this hell I have seen my mistakes. - Blake Shelton, "What I Wouldn't Give."

63.) You're still a part of everything I do. You're on my heart just like a tattoo. - Jordin Sparks, "Tattoo."

64.) It'll all get better in time. - Leona Lewis, "Better In Time."

65.) I'll be wearing these scars for everyone to see. - Leona Lewis, "Bleeding Love."

66.) Broken yet holding on. - Roni Tran, "Broken Yet Holding On.

67.) You were my everything and I really miss you. - Aviation, "You Were My Everything."

68.) If you give me a chance, I can love you right, but you're telling me it won't be enough. - Elliot Yamin ,"Wait For You."

69.) If you think I'm fine it just ain't true, I really need you in my life. - Elliot Yamin, "Wait For You."

70.) Don't know if I'll be fine without you. - Gnash, "Feelings Fade."71.) "Don't you go texting me, telling me wish you were next to me." - Gnash, "Feelings Fade."

72.) I can't drive without seeing your face in all the windows at the spots of all of our places. - Gnash, "U Don't Get Me."

73.) I can't pretend that I don't love you. - Alessia Cara, "River of Tears."

74.) I hope you find what you're looking for. - Olivia O'Brien, "Find What You're Looking For."

75.) I tried to fill the space, forget for my mistakes. You just can't be replaced. -Gnash, "U Just Can't Be Replaced."

76.) Just make me feel special, and make me feel loved. Make me feel something, lately life's made me numb. -Gnash, "Ilusm."

77.) Don't say you're sorry baby, just say you hate me. - Jillian Jacqueline, "Hate me."

78.) I never told you, what I should have said. No I never told you, I just held it in. - Colbie Caillat, "Never Told You."

79.) I die everyday that you're away from me. - My Darkest Days, "Without You."

80.) Even if we try to forget, love will remember. - Selena Gomez, "Love Will Remember."

81.) All we had is gone now. - Shontelle, "Impossible."

82.) Our love will never end. - Mariah Carrey, "Always Be My Baby."

83.) You told me not to cry when you were gone, but the feeling’s overwhelming, it's much too strong. - Sam Smith, "Lay Me Down."

84.) We could have had it all. - Adele, "Rolling In The Deep."

85.) I wish that I could wake up with amnesia, and forget about the stupid little things. - Five Seconds of Summer, "Amnesia."

86.) This love is tainted. - Zayn Malik, "Fool For You."

87.) I can't make you love me if you don't. You can't make your heart feel something you won't. - Tank, "I Can't Make You Love Me."

88.) Guess I should stop thinking about you all the time...could you tell me, was it real or was it all in my head? - Tori Kelly, "All In My Head."

89.) We deny the pain that lies deep in our hearts. Well maybe that's a pain we can't hide 'cause everybody knows that we're both torn apart. - Boyz II Men, "Water Runs Dry."

90.) If it isn't love, why do I feel this way? - New Edition, "If This Isn't Love."