15 Things Bernie Supporters Are Tired Of Hearing

Seriously please stop

43
Politico.com

As the Presidential election is quickly approaching everyone 18 and up is wondering who is going to control our futures and the future of this country. The younger voters seem to have started to "Feel the Bern" and it seems to be weeding the racists and the people stuck in the 50's out of our friend group. Now we may love our friends and family members dearly but here are a few things people who support Bernie Sanders are tired of hearing.

1. Bernie Supporters are lazy and jobless.

"My boyfriend and I have full time jobs, no student debt (which yes, we paid off ourselves), no credit card debt and our health care is provided for by our companies. I would rather pay higher taxes and know i am helping a family in need out, than pay higher taxes to bail out billionaires." -- Samantha Le

Just because we want to vote for a man who believes that we are more than what the media portrays this country to be, doesn't mean we are lazy and jobless. You don't know every Bernie supporter, you don't know their story and you know what happens when you assume.

2. These young people just don't know what socialism is

Your generation forces a history curriculum down our throats that specifically focused on socialism, communism and democracy. But you're right we don't know anything.

3. Hillary is the candidate with the most experience

Do you really know what you're talking about or are you just saying that because shes a household name?

4. I am not voting for him in the primaries because he just doesn't have a chance at making it to general election

You can vote for him twice you know that right? Like if you want him to win all you have to do is vote.

5. Young people only dislike Trump because Twitter says to dislike Trump... So instead they choose Bernie

We do have opinions that aren't from social media. Just because we seem to live on social media doesn't mean that we decide our whole lives and futures on what we see on it.

6. You Millennials just don't know how politics work

Do you?

7. All they want is free stuff

Do you actually pay attention to what this man is saying? It's not free... and we know that.

8. Bernie doesn't care about America but Donald Trump does

Please stop....please.

9. Bernie's a communist!

No matter how many times you say it, it's still not true.

10. Bernie is going to ruin our economy

11. Have you even taken an economics class?

You notice the people who tell you these things are high school drop outs. Or the people who didn't go to college because they couldn't afford it and they think that we should pay for every penny of it?

12. He's too Old to be President

He's flawless. Plus age does make us wiser, you wouldn't trust a 13 year old with our country even though we keep trying to elect a man who acts like one.

13. Even if He Does Get Elected it's Not like Congress is Going to Let Him Do Anything

14. You Only Want Bernie to Win So you Don't Have to Pay for College

We don't want it for free, but we would prefer not to be in debt until we have grand children because the generation before us is greedy.

15. If Trump Wins I'm Moving to Canada