15 Reasons To Be Thankful For Your Guy This Valentine's Day

Don't forget all of those small things your guy does for you that you can be thankful for everyday.

125
Unsplash

Valentine's Day is often taken as the female's holiday, when really it should be about celebrating your appreciation for each other. So this Valentine's Day, don't forget all of those small things your guy does for you that you can be thankful for everyday.

1. He listens to you vent.

You know you can always go to him when you have something you just really need to blurt out, or talk about, without being judged.

2. He makes you laugh.

Laughter is good for the soul, and no one makes you laugh more than him.

3. He cooks you dinner.

When you're too lazy to do it yourself, or have to much going on with school, he steps in to help out. And that's just really nice.

4. For all of the late night talks.

Talking about life, the future, and just everything in the middle of the night is just the best. Especially with your best friend.

5. Studying with you.

If you have an exam coming up, he does everything in his power to help you feel prepared. Whether its asking you flash card questions, listening to you explain concepts, or even just leaving you alone for a while so you can really focus.

6. Letting you win the argument.

Even when he knows you are 100 percent wrong on whatever topic you are arguing about, he lets you win. Just so you feel a little better, and that's humbling of him.

7. Spontaneous coffee dates.

Whether your thing is coffee, cupcakes, or any kind of quick dates, its the spontaneous ones that are the most memorable where you get that text, "Hey lets go I'm already at the car."

8. Always having your back.

He's one of the most supportive people in your life, and is there for you no matter what, and at any time. There are not a lot of people like that.

9. Giving the best hugs.

Wherever, whenever, and always.

10. Watching all of the trash TV shows with you.

Watching bad TV is even better when there is someone to laugh with you, even if they hate the show.

11. Matching with you when he couldn't care less to.

Thanks for indulging our girly side.

12. Giving you a shoulder to cry on.

For all the nights we had to cry it out, and then you said to stay strong because crying just isn't worth our time.

13. Buying you food.

Enough said.

14. Silent conversations.

Whether you're trying to escape an awkward conversation or notice something funny, you can communicate with just one look and nothing else. Sometimes its better when words aren't needed.

15. Making your Valentine's Day special.

Thanks for always making everyday, and Valentine's Day special. For the surprises, smiles, and love.