I've played softball my whole life and always look forward to watching a game. Watching my sister play makes me miss the sport, but hearing her complain or seeing her get excited about somethings make me laugh because I used to say and think the same things. If you ever played softball, chances are these are somethings that you've most definitely encountered:
1. Tan lines of all sorts......Sock lines, jersey lines, one hand tanner than the other...
2. Praying a grounder doesn't take a bad hop and hit you
3. Trying to catch a fly ball with the sun directly in your eyes
4. When coach says "oh, you don't need your glove today"
5. That feeling when you get a new bat
6. When you have to play and it's a million degrees outside
7.Two words: Helmet. Hair.
8. When your cheering game is on point
9. Sunflower seeds.. "hey guys, where are my seeds?"
10. Getting new bows
11. Getting hit with a pitch and seeing the stitching of the ball
12. When you're not sure what to do when the season ends
13. Your team becomes your family