13 Reasons Why I Love Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton is an amazing, inspiring and experienced lady. Hillary is an incredibly experienced and capable policy maker, can rock an amazing pantsuit, and is ready to lead this country. These are thirteen reasons why Hillary Clinton is awesome. I'm ready for her, and you should be too.

1. This tweet:

This tweet is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Honestly, Re flipping Tweet.

2. This is the face of a women who doesn't tolerate nonsense and gets stuff done:

3. She was the first student to ever deliver a commencement address at Wellesley College, so she is no stranger to making history and setting precedence.

This is the face of a women ready to take on the world.

3. Hill and Bill make a great pair.

Honestly they are style goals.

4. She's already been in the room where the big decisions are made.

While Madam Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sounds good, Madame President sounds even better.

5. This dynamic duo:

Elizabeth Warren, be still my beating heart.

6. Her 90s style was incredible

Chunky velvet headbands and choker necklaces are so in.

7. I'd have a beer with her

8. She's besties with Obama

Seriously, thanks Obama, for endorsing Hill.

9. She appreciates her awesome and (sometimes) goofy supporters:

10. She can rock a pantsuit better then anyone else.

11. She is actually hilarious, as her appearances on SNL can attest to.

Or should i say Hillarious.

12. Empowering women everywhere is so important.

13. I am ready for her.

"Don't let anyone tell you that great things can’t happen in America."