12 Reasons Why You Should Give "The Exercise Coach" Program A Try

Check out this great franchise where "fitness is fueled by feedback."

1484
Current In Carmel

It was around February or so of this year, and I was speed-walking up my campus's steep hill to catch my 9 a.m. class. That's when I started hyperventilating and even gagging, and I coughed repeatedly in an attempt to make it stop. Extremely nauseous and out of breath, I managed to dash to the nearest bathroom and bent over in one of the stalls until I felt enough like myself again to go to class. And it hit me like a load of bricks -- something had to change.

Yes, I was so severely out of shape that I couldn't manage to even walk a few yards without my body freaking out. For so long I've prayed that I'll never have to run for my life, since I would basically be physically done for before I would be able to escape danger to even the slightest degree. Something had to change. Luckily for me, my solution came recommended to me -- The Exercise Coach, a personal fitness training program located across the US. If you're currently located in any of these states: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas or Wisconsin, there well may be a center for this program near you!

Whether you're out of shape and sedentary, like myself, or are looking for a pressure-free way to get in shape, I definitely endorse this program fully. Here are some of my personal reasons as to what makes it so great:

1. As someone who seldom works out, I've really enjoyed it so far, and I feel like it's doable.

2. It is the only personal coach franchise in the nation with one-on-one guidance. And in my experience, the personal coaches have been really proactive and encouraging.

3. Sessions are only 20 minutes each, so it is not too big of a commitment, but rather, super condensed. It is one of the few exercise programs that addresses cardio, strengthening, bone health and toning in less than an hour.

4. The program and equipment are completely personalized to your capability and size. Whether you're a weight-lifting buff or you haven't exercised in 15 years, they adjust the machinery to meet your needs.

5. Each piece of an equipment includes a screen visualization, providing immediate feedback on effort and progress. For all you gamers, this is similarly fun in that you get to physically control and see your progress towards target goals in real time, yet it has all of the additional benefits that only exercise can provide -- endorphins, increasing focus and overall health and lowering stress levels.

6. You don't have to set anything up before each exercise; it is all already set up for your use.

7. Their workouts do not require a warm up or stretch.

8. Each piece of equipment is programed where it keeps record of where you left off, so you can see what kind of progress you're making from one session to another.

9. Because their cardio machines use an intensity concept -- in other words, they challenge more of your muscle groups-- the five minute cardio workout you get from them is equivalent to 45 minutes of most cardio machines!

10. Having scheduled appointments holds you accountable to accomplish your goals.

11. They only recommend you to come once or twice a week, so it's hardly demanding at all!

12. Rather than forcing you to register from day one, they offer you four sessions -- free of charge -- to try out the program and determine if it's for you.

So give it a try! I mean, why not?