12 Desperate Messages Every Teenage Girl Has Received From Boys

If you are a teenage girl, I am sure some of these messages look familiar.

198
wikiHow

Every girl has received messages that really makes them question if the boy they are texting has ever spoken to someone of the opposite gender. Granted, these boys may not be totally wretched, but they need to learn sooner rather than later that these messages "weird out" the majority of girls. However, if you are a girl who is into that stuff, you do you! And ladies, stand up for yourself if you feel like a boy is trying to pressure you into something. Do what you are comfortable with and never allow yourself to be disrespected. Be nice, but be stern. Besides, some of these messages can give you a good laugh.

1. Boy: "Do you want to play truth or dare?"

Me: "Sure, I pick dare."

Boy: "I dare you to send me nudes."

Me: "Bye."

2. "Would you want to just make out with me for fun?"

3. "You are so confusing. You are like a math problem I can't solve."

4. Boy: "It's Valentines Day and I'm all alone..."

Me: "Well, that's sad."

5. "What are you wearing right now? ;)"

6. "Are you a virgin?"

7. "How much would you be willing to do with me?"

8. Boy: "Please send me a picture. You're Beautiful."

Me: "Look at my Facebook. I know I am beautiful."

9. [Unwarranted picture of genitalia]

10. Boy: "Want to hook up?"

Me: "Like, hook up to go fishing? That's random."

11. Boy [at 3:00 am]: "Still single ;)"

Me: "Still not interested."

12. Boy: "You're so hot. OMG."

Me: "It's winter."