1. You start to watch Christmas movies on Netflix to get pumped:
Ah yes getting started on the mass collection of Christmas movies before you can even sit down for the Thanksgiving meal. Sorry mom, i'll take it to go. Can you say Christmas movies and Chill?
2. The presents because you're a broke college student:
Most of the time you're spending money on food or T-shirts, so you don't have a lot to spend on family members or yourself. It's the one true time you don't feel broke or hungry.
3. You start singing Catchy Christmas Songs:
If you haven't put this song on repeat at least for an hour, are you even in the Christmas spirit?
4. Basic Starbucks' Red Cups:
A sorority sister and I solely went to Starbucks for the cups. Yes, it's that big of a deal. basics know this is the start of Christmas season and they become our new red solo cup. Only this time, filled with coffee.
5. You've already made your Christmas list:
Whether its Channing Tatum stripping out of a present box or a new Michael Kors purse or a $100 gift card to Hobby Lobby, every girl deserves to be spoiled. So why not at Christmas? Or why not all?
6. You're ready for Sweater Parties:
You're more excited about wearing an ugly sweater than the person who got rid of it. You finally sacrificed a night of wearing a t-shirt and went for the even comfier shirt. Can you even Christmas if you don't own one ugly sweater?
7. Decorating the house before its Thanksgiving:
You become the person that most people despise and you skip right over Thanksgiving like it's a hurdle. Like, I'm sorry if I can't contain my happiness for only a month. Christmas is a lifestyle, not a season.
8. You start planning your Gingerbread Men and House:
You start planning your Gingerbread family that may or may not include David Beckham as the father, living in a Gingerbread Mansion with an icing-filled pool.
9. Your Pinterest board is filled with every recipe imaginable for baking and hot cocoa:
Your diet consists of Peppermint, Pumpkin spice, anything chocolate, Ginger, hot cocoa, and getting wasted off of Eggnog for 3 months.
10. You're already wearing Christmas pajamas:
You don't hide the shame of wearing Christmas pajamas a whole month early and let everyone know in your 9:30 class that Christmas is upon us.
11. Waiting for the feeling you wake up on Christmas morning:
No matter how old you are, you will always be a 5-year-old on Christmas morning rather than a walking zombie you usually are to your morning class.
Despite having different levels of obsession, spread the love and holiday cheer ya filthy animal.