Oh Spongebob, you brought such good times in our lives. Whether it was right after watching a scary movie, or eating cereal on a Saturday morning in our pj's. Spongebob and his buddies brought the joy to our childhood that we still remember. Here's a few ways Spongebob relates to your college experience.
1. First time you stayed out late
And you'll always get burned, kiddos
2. Driving through the semester like
You're good, you're good, you're good.
3. 8 a.m. got you like
... Just breathe..
4. When professors make the class upset
Nope. Not today.
5. When you want to try something new
Horseradish isn't an instrument either.
6. When you attend your first frat party
It's not for the faint of heart
7. Wellness class
Everyone line up for your final exam, you must be able to do this.
8. End of the semester routine
I think my rut has a rut.
9. Cutting up in a easy class
Guess what's better than 24... 25!
10. Eating home cooked meals over break
just remember, it all goes to your thighs