35 Thoughts You'll Have Before, During, And After Watching 'Captain Marvel'

Should I adopt a cat and name it Goose?

117
brie larson captain marvel premiere

"Captain Marvel" has been out for less than a week and let me tell you — it already saved 2019. Brie Larson's fresh take on Carol Danvers, the superhero badass alien-esque QUEEN, is thrilling, empowering, and I might be so bold to say that she, Captain Marvel, just might be the strongest superhero yet... Go see it. You will not regret it. When you watch, these are just a few little things that might run through your head.

SPOILERS AHEAD. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

1. I love Stan Lee. May he rest in peace.

2.  I love Brie Larson. She is a work of art. 

3. What is happening?

4. THE MOHAWK. 

5. I feel like a new person. 

6. Nick Fury deserves all the happiness in the world. 

7. Phil Coulson is too pure for this world. 

8. Skrulls are like...kind of sick. 

9. Starforce has their aesthetic down pat. 

10. This soundtrack is bumpin.

11. Jude Law's contacts are spooky. Cool, but spooky. 

12. Women are so powerful. 

13. I can't stop crying. 

14. Maria, wherever you are, I love you. 

15. I hope I have a daughter one day that's as super as Monica. 

16. I need a cat. 

17. Correction, I need an alien cat. 

18. SHIELD in the 90s really needs better security. 

19. I need to wear more leather. 

20. Car chases are so last season...Train chases are the new thing. 

21. I'm still crying. 

22. Marvel's MIND. They really did it, huh. 

23. Starforce is full of SNAKES. 

24. I would like to thank Carol and Maria for giving me life. 

25. I want to be a superhero. 

26. Man...I still really want a cat (Flerken).

27. Space is cool but have you seen Captain Marvel's binary?

28. HIGHER FURTHER FASTER. 

29. Why can't I stop crying?

30. Tag yourself I'm Nick Fury's glass eye case. 

31. I wonder what the post-credit scenes are going to be....

32. The red, blue, and yellow looks way better than the green and black. 

33. Females rule the world. I love this. 

34. Goose is the best cat in the galaxy...uwu. 

35. THIS IS GOING TO BE IN ENDGAME. 

Freak out with me. Watch it over and over again and love it. HIgher, further, faster, baby.