The 20 Best Episodes Of Spongebob Squarepants

Did your favorites make the cut?

219836
The Online Entrepreneur

After nearly 20 years on the air, Spongebob Squarepants has become the staple of many childhoods for kids of all ages. Some of the most memorable episodes of this show have made a lasting impact on pop culture and it's own legacy as one of the most popular cartoons of all-time. Here are just 20 of the best Spongebob Squarepants episodes ever released.

20. Survival of the Idiots (Season 3)

Spongebob and Patrick find themselves locked inside Sandy's dome for the winter, leaving them to fend for themselves and find some form of entertainment.

19. Idiot Box (Season 3)

Spongebob buys a television solely for it's box, leaving Squidward to struggle with comprehending the simplicity of living off of imagination for entertainment.

18. Something Smells (Season 2)

Spongebob makes a Sunday Sundae that trashes his breath (and his reputation) across Bikini Bottom.

17. Squilliam Returns (Season 3)

Squidward takes over the Krusty Krab for the night in an attempt to impress high school rival Squilliam Fancyson and his elite group of friends.

16. No Free Rides (Season 2)

Desperate to get Spongebob out of the classroom, Mrs. Puff does whatever it takes to get the sponge his license - even if he doesn't deserve it.

15. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III (Season 2)

Left to housesit for their favorite undersea superheroes, Spongebob and Patrick release one of Bikini Bottom's most notorious villains (Man Ray) in exchange for his promise to be good.

14. Shanghaied (Season 2)

After being taken captive on the Flying Dutchman's ship, Spongebob and Patrick help the phantom scare everyone under the seven seas (sort of.)

13. Frankendoodle (Season 2)

Things get out of hand when a "magic" pencil falls into Spongebob's hands and one of his doodles runs haywire.

12. Graveyard Shift (Season 2)

The night shift gets the better of Spongebob and Squidward when a rogue ghost story haunts their every move throughout the evening.

11. Sailor Mouth (Season 2)

Spongebob and Patrick struggle to clean up their act after learning a dirty word they somehow cannot seem to stop saying, and Mr. Krabs won't have it.

10. The Camping Episode (Season 3)

Squidward tries to prove he's a true outdoorsmen (to no avail) after feeling challenged by Spongebob and Patrick's camp-out just feet from his home.

9. Mid-Life Crustacean (Season 3)

Mr. Krabs joins Spongebob and Patrick on a night of reckless fun in an attempt to get in touch with his inner youth and impress his daughter, Pearl.

8. Krusty Krab Training Video (Season 3)

The inner workings of the Krusty Krab are revealed in this episode dedicated to breaking down all of the hoopla surrounding the restaurant's success and "training" all prospective employees.

7. SB-129 (Season 1)

Squidward journeys through the space-time continuum after finding himself locked in the Krusty Krab freezer for thousands of years, bringing us one of today's most popular memes.

6. Club Spongebob (Season 3)

After launching Spongebob's treehouse into the middle of nowhere, Squidward desperately seeks an escape route while Spongebob and Patrick obey the orders of their master, the Magic Conch Shell.

5. Pizza Delivery (Season 1)

In one of Season 1's most iconic episodes, Spongebob and Squidward trek across the ocean to deliver the Krusty Krab's first ever pizza. Little do they realize they bit off more than they could chew.

4. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV (Season 3)

When Mermaid Man accidentally leaves his belt behind at the Krusty Krab, Spongebob goes on a mission to return it to him, as reluctant as he may be.

3. Rock Bottom (Season 1)

After finding himself stranded in the depths of Rock Bottom, Spongebob struggles to escape the town and it's dark clutches as buses repeatedly elude the sponge.

2. Chocolate with Nuts (Season 3)

In an attempt to live the "fancy life," Spongebob and Patrick travel door to door selling their chocolate in any way possible, encountering some colorful characters along the way.

1. Band Geeks (Season 2)

The Season 2 finale of this classic cartoon brings some of the heartiest laughs and the most memorable jokes in the entire series as Squidward struggles to get his ragtag marching band in shape for the Bubble Bowl.

From Your Site Articles