10 Songs To Listen To When The Anxious Thoughts Get Too Loud

10 songs to give you momentary peace during Final's Week.

18

Final's Week is the time of the semester where everyone is cramming and fearful of what's to come. Thoughts of failing and ruining the sacred GPA plague people's minds for the weeks leading up to the dreaded finals. It's an incredibly important time, and I am a big proponent of people using this time to study and work hard to get the grades I know they can and keep/improve on that GPA. However, the longer we get stuck in that anxious loop, the more likely it is that we're going to be burnt out before we even make it to finals. Music is the perfect way to take mini-breaks throughout your study seshes.

Here are 10 songs that help bring my heart rate a little down and bring a little peace to my life in the midst of stress:

1. "This Feeling" by Alabama Shakes

"See, I've been having me a real good time. But it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright".

2. "River" by Leon Bridges

"I wanna come near and give you every part of me. But there's blood on my hands and my lips aren't clean".

3. "Dance Me to the End" of Love by The Civil Wars

"Let me see your beauty when the witnesses are gone. Let me feel you moving, like they do in Babylon".

4. "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran

"We'll play hide and seek to turn this around. All I want is the taste that your lips allow".

5. "Honey" by Kehlani

"I like my girls just like I like my honey. Sweet, a little selfish".

6. "Beyond" by Leon Bridges

"I'm scared to death that she might be it, that the love is real, that the shoe might fit. She might just be my everything and beyond".

7. "Livewire" by Oh Wonder

"Oh won't you be my livewire? Make me feel like I'm set on fire".

8. "Love" by Lana Del Rey

"You get ready, you get all dressed up, to go nowhere in particular. Back to work or the coffee shop, doesn't matter cause it's enough to be young and in love".

9. "All I Want" by Kodaline

"All I want is nothing more, than to hear you knocking at my door. Cause if I could see your face once more, I could die a happy man, I'm sure".

10. "Juke Jam" by Chance the Rapper (ft. Justin Bieber & Towkio)

"Then we hit the floor, all the kitties start skating, to see grown folks do- what grown folks do, when they grown and they dating".

I hope these songs help give you three minutes of bliss during your Final's Week!