55 Songs Perfect For Relieving Your Stress

Music that will make you feel OK again.

6972
Stocksnap

We all go through those times in life where we can feel super stressed out and overwhelmed with or without a reason. Unfortunately, I have come to the conclusion that I am an overthinker. I could overthink about anything and everything. Whatever it may be, I automatically get stressed out about that topic.

The #1 thing I always turn to? Music. At home, in the car, anywhere - it saves me. It makes me feel calm, puts me in a better mood, and I feel okay again. Or normal, I guess you could say. Those weights that were on my shoulders? Gone, within the first few beats of a song. If I'm not overthinking, I'm probably listening to music - it's one or the other with me.

All of these songs are from my Spotify (@ Jordan Battey), so these are songs that I've been listening to for years, and ones that may have come out not too long ago.

On one of the main playlists I am suggesting, a majority of these songs includes all different instrumental and non-instrumental. And all of the songs go at different paces. I also picked a few songs from my other playlists.

I went through my main relaxing playlist, and I selected a certain amount of songs. A certain amount of songs that without a doubt, will help each and every one of you relieve your stress.

Even if you may not listen to these genres/artists, I am confident that these songs will help you, and you never know until you give it a listen.

Keep on reading and listen to the songs if you want to stay calm, cool, and collected.

(Playlists' order)

1. "Say You Won't Let Go" by James Arthur.

2. "Humble and Kind" by Tim McGraw.

3. "Tapestry" by Liv Dawson.

4. "Stop This Train" by John Mayer.

5. "Let It Go" by James Bay.

6. "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz.

7. "Details in the Fabric" by Jason Mraz.

8. "A Beautiful Mess" by Jason Mraz.

9. "In Your Hands" by Jason Mraz.

10. Garden View by Hales Corner.

11. Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson.

12. Better Together by Jack Johnson.

13. If I Could by Jack Johnson.

14. Constellations by Jack Johnson.

16. No Other Way by Jack Johnson.

17. XO by John Mayer (cover).

18. Throes by Half Moon Run.

19. Nothing It Can by Helios.

20. Constellations (ft. Jack Johnson) by Kawika Kahiapo (Instrumental Hawaiian cover).

21. Pua Liliehua by Keola Beamer.

22. Bohemian Rhapsody by Jake Shimabukuro (Ukelele cover).

23. Purpose by Justin Bieber.

24. And We Danced by Marielle Kraft.

25. The Best Day by Taylor Swift.

26. Clean by Taylor Swift.

27. This Love by Taylor Swift.

28. Falling Slowly by The Frames.

29. By The Grace of God by Katy Perry.

30. Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World.

31. The Heart of Life - Live at the Nokia Theatre by John Mayer.

32. Anchor by Novo Amor.

33. Side by Side by Tom Francis.

34. Yoga Meditation and Relaxation by Kundalini.

35. Die A Happy Man by Thomas Rhett.

36. Stars by Alessia Cara.

37. Stone by Alessia Cara.

38. Barcelona by George Ezra.

39. The Flood by Joshua Hyslop.

40. God The Meteorologist (Sister V) by Corey Kilagannon.

41. Fly (Acoustic) by Meadowlark.

42. Abandon Window by Jon Hopkins.

43. Crash by Arms and Sleepers.

44. The First Two Times by Jonatan Mollberg.

45. Morning Story by Music for Alarm Apps.

46. Overture (For Other Halfs) by Brian McBride.

47. Small Memory by Jon Hopkins.

48. I'm A Mess by Ed Sheeran.

49. Burning Ground by Brandon Jenner.

50. Between the Stars by Canyon City.

51. Bloom (Online Bonus Track) by The Paper Kites.

52. The A Team by Ed Sheeran.

53. All of the Stars by Ed Sheeran.

54. Boom Clap by Lennon & Maisy (cover).

55. Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) by Hillsong UNITED.