10 Signs You're a Chronic Napper

10 Signs You're a Chronic Napper

If you can relate to all of these signs then Congratulations! You're a professional napper.

852
10 Signs You're a Chronic Napper
Independent

Anyone who knows me personally can tell you that I am the queen of napping. If napping were a sport in the Olympics, I'd win the gold medal , hands down. My friends know that I literally can't function without my naps and I could just as easily take up to 3 naps all in one day. Hell, I took two naps back-to-back once! That's how legit I am. I'm pretty much guilty for all of the signs of chronic napping below. But guess what? I didn't choose the Nap Life. The Nap Life chose me. Let's get this party started.

1. You literally cannot function without a nap.

If you miss your daily nap you are basically screwed for the rest of the day. Social functions become harder to get through. And all of a sudden you start to become extra moody or cranky. You find yourself extra drained because you missed your nap. Ever fall asleep in class? It's probably because you missed your nap. Never miss nap time!

2. You avoid responsibility with napping.

Have a paper to write and it's due at 12 a.m.? F*ck it. You take a nap instead.That paper will still be there when you wake up. It's only 5 pages right? You can knock that out in about two hours if you're lucky.

3. Your friends already know your nap schedule.

Now I am completely guilty of this. My roommate probably had my napping schedule down to a science. I would come back to our dorm, from class at around 2 p.m. and immediately head for my bed to take a nap. Once I put down my bag and took off my jacket, she knew what was up. She didn't even have to ask. If she came back from a class, she knew that when she got back, I'd probably be sleeping. It was weird but super funny. My napping was so predictable, L0L.

4. Nine times out of ten, if your friends don't see you that day it's because you're napping.

Have you ever had friends ask you where you were at a certain time of the day? Do you tell them you were napping? They already knew that's what you were doing. They just needed the confirmation.

5. You start hating on animals that get to sleep all day.

Ever wish you could be a cat or a sloth? Haven't we all. The amount of times that I have looked at my cat and said, "You lucky piece of sh*t," is too many times to count. They have zero responsibility! They can literally sleep all day and not have to work or pay bills. The system is rigged! Of course I'm going to hate on my cat.

6. Your friends know what's up if you don't respond to their text right away.

How many times have you woken up from a nap to see a text message from an hour ago on your phone. Of course there's only one message because your friends know what no reply means. If you don't reply within a minute they know it's nap time.

7. Comfortable furniture is your best friend.

Ever find yourself sitting in a chair or couch that's so comfortable you become one with the furniture? I'm sure everyone has felt this experience at least once in their life and when you're a chronic napper you take this feeling to the next level. So you found a comfy chair? You know what time it is. Nap time!

8.You are never ashamed of your naps.

Do your friends ever make fun of you for taking so many naps? Do you actually care what they think? Hell no! You don't care because you know that without your naps you can't be a functional member of society. They just have to deal with it.

9.Your favorite classes in college are naps and lunch.

When people ask you what your favorite class is, you say naps and lunch. Your favorite hobby is napping. You eat, sleep and breath your naps. You ARE your naps! Napping is where you can escape the world for a couple hours and wake up saying, "What year is it?!"

10. Saturday & Sunday are your favorite days of the week.

It's the weekend! So guess what you get to do more of? Napping! Weekends are meant for sleeping in so enjoy.