Professional Nappers: An Elite Group

Professional Nappers: An Elite Group

It's a skill, an art form, and a way of life.

366
Professional Nappers: An Elite Group
Pxhere

Napping. It is a way of living that is really underappreciated. Professional Napping is a skill, an art form, and a way of life.

Professional nappers are part of an elite group of people, who can only truly appreciate that feeling you get when you achieve that perfect nap. Are you a proffesional napper?

1. All of your major life problems are solved by a nap.

When you wake up, either the problem has disappeared completely or has gotten so big that you can’t do anything about it anyways. Problem solved.

2. You can take a nap anywhere.

Whether that be in your bed or in a chair in the hospital room right after a baby was born.

3. No one messes with your naps.

Everyone knows if they wake you, it is on them. The beast is not to be wakened.

4. You have canceled plans for a nap.

Either this is “accidentally” sleeping through class or deciding purposively to cancel plans with friends knowing that they’ll understand that you aren’t you when you are sleepy.

5. You are perpetually late.

You can’t survive social interactions without one. A nap is your recharge. It makes you able to function with other humans. Therefore, it is okay to be late.

6. You have no guilt.

It is past the point of guilt because you know that one nap is standing in the middle of loving someone and hating them.

7. You have come to the realization that napping for three hours is your Heaven.

Not really, but it is that closest you'll ever get to Heaven. No matter the day, a three-hour nap is the best it can get. Friday afternoon is the best in my opinion.

8. You can’t imagine your life without naps.

Your day is incomplete and awfully long without a nap.

9. When you try to take a 20-minute nap, but you wake up 8 hours later.

What day is it? What year is it? You are confused as to what century you’re in.

10. You spend the next few hours after waking up looking like Doc from Back To The Future.

And usually, you don't care

11. Sometimes you just have so much to do that you just decide to take a nap.

Life is too stressful, and a nap fixes all of your problems. (refer to number one)

12. Couches, chairs, floor are all prime napping locations.

It doesn’t matter where you are; there are wonderful opportunities just waiting for you to nap on.

13. You have absolutely no shame on the weekend when you go back to sleep only a few hours after waking up.

You have no plans, and if you do, they can wait for your naps.

14. The struggle gets real when you have to decide between getting food or napping…

Napping always wins…but the food is good too. Tough call

15. Any accomplishment or task deserves to get rewarded by a nap.

10 pushup? Went to the bathroom? I think that deserves a little nap.

16. You get outrageously jealous of animals like cats or dogs who just get to nap all day long.

They don’t have work or school. They have no life, and they just get to nap wherever and whenever they want.

17. Your friends know what’s up if you don’t text them back for hours…

You are sleeping, and they shouldn’t expect a response for a while.

18. You drooling over this article because the thought of taking a nap is too much to handle.

Go nap.