8 Pumpkin Stencils For Your Halloween Pumpkin
Education

8 Cute Pumpkin Stencils To Get You Into The Halloween Spirit

So easy, but so adorable!

3319
https://www.thoughtco.com/thmb/nKlWzmQaLOSHpNubqkIhL0zwDuU=/768x0/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc()/GettyImages-138687537-56a9a2f93df78cf772a91e74.jpg

It's October, and you know what that means! Sweater weather, pumpkin spice everything, crunchy leaves, and killing the pumpkin game by carving the best pumpkins out there. Luckily for you, I have scoured Google for the cutest and best pumpkin stencils that you can use to create the ultimate Halloween pumpkin. For those of you who are not familiar with pumpkin stencils, you can cut out the shapes, tape them to the pumpkin and trace, or cut out the spaces on a paper to create an actual paper stencil that you can use to draw the shapes onto the pumpkin. Either way, I am sure you will win the best pumpkin of the year!

Tell people to get out of your swamp with this spooky pumpkin stencil.

Shrek

i.pinimg.com

Or get into the basic Hot Topic spirit with this stencil.

Jack Skellington

i.pinimg.com

Who you gonna call?

Ghostbusters

redtricom.files.wordpress.com

If you are craving a more ~fabulous~ aesthetic, try carving out a sugar skull.

Sugar skull

diy-halloween.com

Did someone say "pumpkin pi"?

Pi

cdn.shopify.com

Show that your pumpkin's awesomeness goes to infinity and beyond.

Space

destinationscience.org

Carve a pumpkin on your pumpkin for the ultimate pumpkin-ception!

Pumpkin

thegraphicsfairy.com

Make a pumpkin that reflects your GPA and future career!

RIP

www.dotcomwomen.com