10 Occasions That Call For A Cup Of Coffee

"What goes best with a cup of coffee? Another cup" ~ Henry Rollins
454

Warning: Please be advised, if you are not already a regular coffee lover, you may not want to read this article as it will make you become one.

1. Mornings

As I contemplate every possible excuse to not go to work and stumble out of bed at 5 AM, the only remedy is coffee.

2. Morning commute

Yes your train may have been late and the person next to you is very close to sleeping on your shoulder, but you are easily comforted by the warmth and aroma of your cup of coffee.

3. 12 PM

They say that on average, humans are more productive during morning hours. Naturally, a cup of coffee is essential to bounce back from all this "productivity".

(this guy gets it)

4. You're drifting

It's 2 PM and the only thing on your mind is your bed. Your eyes start to give out on you but then you quickly realize you still have a few more hours left and coffee is your only companion right now.

5. Winding down

Work is finally over and you're in need of something to help you regain your sanity after that very stressful day at work. Of course, Starbucks is around the corner.

6. 2AM paper

No matter how long you stare at your computer screen, the words don't come to you and your bed is looking awfully attractive at the moment. One cup can't hurt.

7. Family time

At my house, there's nothing like sitting down and drinking coffee together whether it's in the morning, afternoon or nighttime (yes, I said nighttime). And unless you have a death wish, don't make coffee without offering everyone else.

8. Every dessert ever

Coffee and dessert are a match made in heaven. There's no doubt about it.

9. Exams

Even if you aren't an avid coffee drinker, during exams time, you start to consider joining the dark side.

10. Dates

Why is everyone always asking each other out to a cup of coffee? Well it's simple, coffee makes us love.