10 Moments That Prove "Fixer Upper" Stars Chip And Joanna Gaines Are Absolutely Perfect

"Who won in life? Me - because I got to marry you," via Chip Gaines

598
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/40/02/0c/40020c7aabadc72081eff559dba2be26.jpg

Chip and Joanna Gaines, the stars of HGTV’s Fixer Upper, have stolen the hearts of America. With their loving, Christ-centered relationship, many people have called them #relationshipgoals on social media. With the second season of Fixer Upper now on Netflix, here are 10 moments that prove the Gaines are seemingly perfect:

1. Joanna always accepts and understands Chip’s weirdness – even when others around do not

Whether you find Chip Gaines awkwardly hilarious or not, the important thing is that Joanna does. Whether they are shopping for the house they are working on, or demoing a project, Chip always has shenanigans up his sleeve. No matter the situation, or what Chip does, Joanna always accepts his actions.

2. Joanna is always boosting Chip’s confidence and showering him in love

JoJo loves letting her man know just how much of a “stud” he is. Whether it is Chip’s constant asking if his hair is okay, the perfectly timed removal of his sweat filled shirt or just his actions, Joanna always makes sure to tell her husband just how appreciative she is.

3. … And Chip always does the same thing

Chip constantly lets JoJo know that he is lucky to have her, and that he thinks that she is still as beautiful as they day he married her. Chip is genuine in his lovey advances toward Joanna – even though sometimes he may go a little too far.

4. Chips always knows how to make Joanna laugh – even when he shouldn’t

Chip knows just how to make JoJo laugh. Through his antics, words and mannerisms, Chip can always put a smile on his wife’s face. There have been countless times on the episodes where Chip will crack jokes while his wife is on a professional phone call – but Joanna always knows how to explain him to the clients.

5. The Gaines family of six is adorable in every way

Joanna and Chip Gaines have four children – Drake, Duke, Ella and Emmie. Each episode begins with the family working or playing on Magnolia Farm – the Gaines’ land, and during each episode, Chip brings the kids in for a dinner with Joanna as she decorates the houses. The Gaines are always talking about how much their “kiddos” and “babies” mean to them, and why they love doing things as a family.

6. Joanna and Chip Gaines accept and love each other for who they are

It is obvious that the Gaines’ love one another past the physical exteriors of their relationship. However, they seem to accept one another despite and flaw or error that may confront them.

7. Chip protects Joanna from anything and everything

Whether JoJo is in real danger, or from something miniscule, Chip is always there to save the day. He will throw himself into danger in order to keep Joanna safe, and happy.

8. They always give one another credit, and appreciate the other’s work

The Gaines have a dynamic that Chip is the builder, and Joanna is the designer; though Chip has just recently been promoted to “head assistant designer” by JoJo. This system works well, and allows the Gaines to finish every project in an absolutely beautiful, picture perfect way. The Gaines understand each other’s roles and contributions to each project, and are always sure to compliment one another’s hard work.

9. Their farmhouse is flawless

Throughout season one, you see the Gaine’s actively working on their dream home, “Magnolia Farm.” The beautiful farmhouse is soon featured on almost every episode – showing off the family, or clients seeing the digital version of their home at “the farm.” The acres of land have jaw-dropping scenery, and the plethora of animals wandering around; there isn’t anything that seems more peaceful.

10. They are truly grateful for one another

At the end of the day, Chip and Joanna Gaines have such respect and undying love for one another. They understand what blessings they have in one another, and are truly thankful for the gift the received in their marriage each day.

With season two now on Netflix, and a successful career ahead of the Gaines, we can expect to see even bigger things from them in the future – especially more things that prove they are #relationshipgoals. Their relationship goes much farther than “are you ready for your fixer upper?” and I cannot wait to see how they grow in their relationship, faith and family.