10 Things Girls Think At The Gym

10 Things Girls Think At The Gym

It's a rough life

213
10 Things Girls Think At The Gym
wide wallpapers

1. Deciding what to wear

Should I look cute? I bought these cute gym outfits... Nah, yoga pants and a tee shirt it is.

2. *Walking up to the gym* I could still turn around and go nap.

3.Walking in the door and the smell of sweat hits you

It's a warm feeling walking into the gym. Then the smell hits you, sweat and regret.

4. Getting on the treadmill or elliptical and hoping no one is looking at your butt

(Unless you're one of those who try to get people to look at them. We hate you.)

I get it, they can be nice to look at. But not while they have sweat marks and are starting to cramp up from the workout. Not a pretty picture.

5. Try to make no sound

The guys can lift and grunt all they want but as soon as a female tries to lift something and make even the smallest sound everyone looks at you. As if you are making too much noise for them to workout. Please go back to what you were doing..

6. Is everyone looking at me?

Am I being judged? Am I doing this exercise wrong? Do I look stupid? How does this seat move? DON'T LOOK AT ME.

7. Why am I lifting more than the guys?

Am I just stronger? I am. I'm stronger than everyone. I can lift anything!

*Tries to add weight to what I was doing.* NOPE that was my limit. (At least for now)

8. Did I clean up correctly?

Where do these go? Do I leave them here? What am i supposed to clean? Eh, someone else will put it back.

9. Seeing yourself post workout

Done working out. I feel great! *Looks at self in mirror"

Oh, ew, I'm so sorry everyone has to see me this way..

10. Time to shower and feel like a new person.

Showering after the gym is basically heaven.

You did it. You went to the gym and now you're clean. You can do anything today :)

Now trying to get yourself through this again tomorrow....