10 Quotes That Will Motivate You To Exercise

A strategically placed phrase or quote with a picture can be inspirational.

305
SPOTEBI

Making yourself exercise is hard work! There are some people who are naturally motivated to exercise, but most people need some motivation. Different people need different kinds of motivation. That could be reaching your goal weight, fitting into your wedding dress or other clothing, gaining self-confidence, etc. One of my favorite ways to motivate myself is through motivational memes and pictures. A strategically placed phrase or quote with a picture can be inspirational. Some of them even have those certain phrases that you expect to be embroidered onto a pillow case in your grandmas' house. No matter how cheesy these pictures are, they are still helpful when trying to motivate yourself. Here are 10 exercise motivation pictures I hope you'll love!

1. The Ryan Gosling "Hey Girl..." Meme

I had to start with the Ryan Gosling meme. This "Hey Girl" meme is just one of many motivational memes using Ryan's face!

2. Chisel To Become Chiseled

I thought this photo really represented the hard work needed to become fit while showing the beauty within.

3. Just. Keep. Going.

This picture is motivational, in my opinion, because not only do you get to see the girl get smaller as she continues on, but you get to see her smile get bigger!

4. Haters Gonna Hate

This picture reminds me that there will always be people around me that want to bring me down, but that doesn't mean I have to let them.

5. Me, Myself, And I

This picture helps remind me, that while I want to exercise to show the world a better me, I want to exercise to show me, a better me.

6. MONDAYS

MONDAYS! The most hated day of the week and it's rule #1!

7. 4 Weeks

So it's 12 weeks before the world will notice that you're busting your butt (literally), but who cares. In 4 weeks, you will see the difference that you created.

8. Progress

I can't wait to reach this feeling!

9. Just Keep Running, Running, Running!

I can hear Ellen DeGeneres as Dory singing this in my head. We all need a little Dory in our life.

10. Work For What You Want!

This one will definately be my father's favorite one. You have to work for what you want and exercising is no exception.

Motivating yourself is hard and I hope I just made it a little easier. If none of these motivated your or if you want more, I would suggest checking Pinterest or creating your own memes.