10 1990s/Early 2000s Trends That Need A Revival ASAP

Time to dig out those scrunchies, because I'm ready for a comeback!
374

Have you ever watched "One Tree Hill" or Friends and thought, "Why did they ever think that shirt was okay to wear"?

We're all guilty of it. But I'll admit that sometimes when I watch them I think "I would totally wear that now". Now granted, there are a few trends that are making a comeback now, but they're not as big as they were in the 90s and early 2000s. Here are some of my personal favorite that I think everyone should jump on the bandwagon and bring back.

1. Jean Skirts

And no, I'm not talking about the button up ones that are popular now. I'm talking full on frayed hem mini skirt.

2. Chokers

Now these are actually becoming pretty popular again. But remember when people would wear them every day?

3. North Face Fanny Packs

I'll admit, these might not be the most stylish of things, but they really did carry everything and everyone had one.

4. Overalls

I'm not talking the skinny jean overalls that you might see Kendall Jenner wearing. What happened to the over-sized, comfy overalls? Look how well Rachel can pull them off!

5. Flared Jeans

Forget skinny jeans, see how cute they can look!

6. Platform Sneakers

I just think that these look fun to walk in...

7. Plaid Skirts

Bonus points if you wear it with a cropped sweater. Rachel Green again for the win!

8. Folded off the Shoulder Tops

These are actually really cute, and I'm not quite sure why they went out of style. Maybe it was because you had to have super long arms for the sleeves to actually fit right.

9. Halter Tops

Brooke Davis...a true 2000s fashion icon.

10. Oversized Turtlenecks

They might not be the most fashionable, but think about how perfect they would be for a Netflix binge....