If you were born in the late 1990s or early 2000s, here are some things you can definitely relate to:
Have Your Voice Heard: Become an Odyssey Creator
1. You had every Magic Tree House and Junie B. Jones book
2. You and every other kid in your class had a Tamagotchi
3. Your internet addiction started off with Webkinz
4. "It's a sight, sight"
5. You weren't cool if you didn't eat off a ZooPals plate
6. Enough was never enough with Littlest Pet Shop
7. You took Polly Pocket with you everywhere
8. Your first crush was definitely one of these three
9. You still remember this episode
10. You thought you were so cool walking around with one of these
11. Still more intense than most video games
12. Hands down best day of school ever
13. Trading Silly Bandz was the equivalent to a drug deal, especially when all of the schools banned them
14. Don't lie, you had one in middle school and you convinced yourself it worked
15. The epitome of fashion: Ashley Tisdale
16. What was a party without Twister?
17. You spent all your allowance at the Scholastic Book Fair
18. You know who these two are
19. You'd kill to be on Legends of the Hidden Temple
20. "BUS DRIVER, MOVE THAT BUS!"
21. How you learned to dance
22. This classic
23. You thought you were so technologically advanced
24. You still remember the smell
25. Taking your life into your own hands
26. If you didn't shop here, who WERE you?
27. You begged your parents for this stuff after seeing so many commercials
28. You knew it was about to get good when this came on
29. You personally hold the world record for the fastest spins ever
30. The moment you knew your childhood was over
The nostalgia is real right now. I wouldn't have picked a better time to grow up in. From watching every "High School Musical" to spending countless hours outside, I had the best childhood ever. Here's to all you 2000s kids!