Zoella-Inspired Hairstyles For When You're Running Late
Hair Skin Nails

9 Easy Zoella-Inspired Hairstyles For When You're Running Late For Class

I will be using all of these at some point this year!

294

I hope these looks help you when you're in a rush during the mornings!

Tie a bandana in it and start running

https://www.instagram.com/zoella/?hl=en

While your running out the door in search of your early class throw a bandana in your hair to have a vintage vibe. Hopefully running late like this will teach you to pack your bag the night before. If you want a bandana or hair scarf like this one, try Etsy.

Bun up and backpack on

https://www.instagram.com/zoella/?hl=en

While your grabbing your bag and hoping you don't forget your room key throw your hair into a half up half down bun. This look will look like you tried and if need be you can fix it on your walk to class. If you would like to know how to quickly complete this look visit this tutorial.

Natural hair and never hit snooze again

https://www.instagram.com/zoella/?hl=en

If you have cool wavy hair like Zoella's, leave it down and natural. We all know that the snooze button is not our friend, so set more than one alarm to give you more time for your morning routine.

Bun up and BYE!

https://www.instagram.com/zoella/?hl=en

A bun is so easy and doesn't have to look perfect. Although Zoella's does look fabulous this hairstyle can easily be done as you're walking to class. If you don't know how to do a bun then visit this tutorial made by Zoella.

Two braids and no breakfast

https://www.instagram.com/zoella/?hl=en

Braids are fun and super cute. If you can do them fast like I can, then it is an easy look that will leave you looking put together. Zoella has a dutch braid in her hair but it may be easier during a morning rush to do a regular braid. If you would like to know how to do both, watch this tutorial for a dutch braid and this tutorial for a regular braid.

Throw on a hat and don't forget your homework

https://www.instagram.com/zoella/?hl=en

Whether it's a winter hat or a baseball cap it is my personal favorite for my "in-a-rush" look. It is something you can have by the door ready to go. So grab your cap and get to class!

Ponytails and unpeaceful mornings

https://www.instagram.com/zoella/?hl=en

Ponytails are simple and easy. It isn't the most glamorous at times, but with certain touches, it can complete a look. You can be walking to class putting your hair up and be done in thirty seconds. if you would like a tutorial for a ponytail you can find it on YouTube.

Space buns and spoiled mornings

https://www.instagram.com/zoella/?hl=en

You can make your morning better by attempting to put space buns in your hair. It's tougher than some of the other styles but can be completed in a timely fashion. It is fun and may be easier to do with more time during your mornings. You can find a tutorial for this here.

Sleek back and slow days

https://www.instagram.com/zoella/?hl=en

When waking up and having no time, a sleeked back pony on the bottom of your neck may be the easiest style to complete. Try this look with the help of the following tutorial and see if this look is right for you! You can find a tutorial for this look here.