10 Summertime Hairstyles For A Girl On The Go, And How To Style Them

Easy, no-fuss looks for every occasion this summer.

453
Confessions of a Hairstylist / YouTube

Looking for a quick hairstyle to rock on the go this summer? Try out one of these looks!

1. Half up-half down

One of my favorite things about this look is that you can have your hair pulled away from your eyes. It also gives you an effortless look that shows you tried to do something with your hair. I would wear this look to the beach, or boardwalk carnival scene like Miss Cindy Wolfe. If you want to know how to do a look like this I recommend watching this YouTube video.

2. Low bun

This low bun is perfect for ANY occasion. This is the one look you can't go wrong with. It doesn't matter if it's your wedding day or you're having a lazy day in your sweatpants, this bun dresses it up. This lovely picture of Alissa Violet's hair is paired with a black low cut scoop tank top to make it one great look. If you want to know how to do a look like this I recommend watching this YouTube video.

3. High ponytail

This style is one I have been wearing a lot. Whether I am going to a concert or going out for a simple dinner with my family this hairstyle is fun and cute. Also if you're feeling extra fun, adding a simple headpiece makes it a casual and a good look for a day of running errands. This look is worn by Alissa Violet and is paired with a sleeveless shirt with a turtleneck type neck. She rocks this look even making it wearable anywhere. If you want to know how to do a look like this I recommend watching this YouTube video.

4. Low ponytail

A low ponytail is a good sleek look for a night out. I run into trouble with this because unless my hair is straightened, my hair is too puffy. But if you have nice waves like Cindy Wolfe I believe she paired it beautifully with a vintage and refurbished leather jacket. If you want to know how to do a look like this check out this YouTube video.

5. Hella messy bun

My favorite look is when I perfectly mess up my bun to receive an effortless and stylish look. On the days where I don't touch or possibly brush my hair, I go for this easy style. This picture of Cindy Wolfe looks like a relaxed look that I think she makes look like she is ready to go out at any second. If you want to know how to do a look like this I recommend watching this YouTube video.

6. Bangs

I would be lying if I didn't admit to in between 8th-grade and freshman year cutting my self some bangs every few months. It was not a good look at all for myself and wouldn't go back to it. But Cindy as usual rocks this style like she has the others. Bangs are a great way to go out and show a change in your everyday look. If you want to know how to do a look like this I recommend watching this YoutTube video. FYI you might be better off booking an appointment with your local hairdresser.

7. Loose braid

This is probably the second popular look I use. This is because it is easy and executable by any hair type. I love this look with my hair which is long but is sometimes easier to make two braids if you have shorter hair. I wear this look to class, work, or when I go out with friends. So if you are in a rush and don't have much time to change up your hair in between day and night, I recommend this look. Cindy Wolfe sports this look with an off the shoulder top that brings great balance. If you want to know how to do a look like this I recommend watching this YouTube video.

8. Chop to the shoulders

Chop it off — just chop it all. Say goodbye to the dead ends and hello to happy and healthier hair. I love this look on so many others but again have trouble controlling my hair when it is shorter. I believe shorter hair looks sleek and can be worn almost on every occasion. This look is worn by Chantel Jeffries which shows off her strong cheekbones with this blunt chop. If you want to know how to do a look like this I recommend watching this YouTube video. FYI you might be better off booking an appointment with your local hairdresser.