Nowadays, calling someone basic and making fun of them for being so basic is extremely common. However, little do we know, we all are a little basic, some of us more than others. Here is how you know just how basic you are.
People say you have an unhealthy obsession, and they're right. You go so often you can claim it as an extra meal of the day. You save every year just to drain it all in fall on Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
2. Chipotle is your life
You have loved this chain restaurant even before the famous vine, and you're healthy when eating all that guacamole (avocado is a fruit, right?).
3. A perfect Sunday night is drinking wine while watching "Grey's"
It has drama, love, beautiful actors, and not to mention the fact that you feel like you can save the world after watching just one episode.
4. All you wear are oversized T-shirts
It's the official uniform of basic chicks everywhere (actually... mainly just the South) to wear a T-shirt that is at least two sizes too big with
5. You have at least seven bathing suits from Target
You can't help but to take weekly trips to see if there are any tops and bottoms you can stock up on. There is no such thing as too many bathing suits.
6. You can quote almost every line of "Mean Girls," "Bridesmaids" and "Pitch Perfect"
"I'm ready to PARRRRRTAYYYY", "That's why her hair is so long, it's full of secrets," "aca-scuse me?"
7. You feel the need to post your whole life on Instagram
Pics or it didn't happen, right?
8. You and your best friend have jam sessions to Justin Bieber, T-Swift and Adele
They are blessings to this world and it would be wrong not to scream your heart out to them. Is it too late to say sorry for all of the off-key notes that you're about to hear?
9. You have an unbelievable amount of recipes pinned on your food Pinterest board/ Facebook wall
......but you've only made about 5 of the 500.
10. Leggings are pants
To all of the people that disagree with leggings being pants, they're 100% pants.