You ARE Good Enough

You ARE Good Enough

You are good enough, smart enough, beautiful enough, and strong enough. Believe it and never let insecrutiy run your life.
425

“I’m not good enough. I don’t know why I even try.” If you feel you’re not good enough, this is something you’ve said to yourself. Sometimes we all get to this point with our lives. It’s okay to be down about yourself, but it’s not okay to think you aren’t good enough because you are.

What is not being “good enough?" Where is the line in life that makes you not “good enough” anymore? You don’t know… No one knows. These are all questions I want you to ask yourself. Can you find an answer? Chances are probably not because we are ALL good enough for the lives we live.

Life gets wild and crazy and everyone does so many different things. It’s easy to get in the mindset of thinking you aren’t good enough because you aren’t doing all these things. Just because someone else is doing something and you aren’t, that doesn’t mean it's bad. You are doing wonderful but in a different way.

You're doing things in a way that fits best with your personality and the way you enjoy life. Everyone on Earth is very different. We give things back to this wonderful place in a variety of ways. Don’t let someone else’s success drag you down. You have success in other ways that this person may not. Your worth is not defined by what someone else does. Your worth is defined by what you do! No matter what happens in life, it was the exact thing that needed to happen in that exact moment in time.

Bad things happen. It's life! We are humans and we all make mistakes, but they don’t define us. If you don’t make mistakes, it means you didn’t try. Even the most “perfect” people make mistakes, and it’s okay. Just because you make a mistake, it doesn’t affect your self-worth.

It doesn’t make you any less “good.” Making a mistake is just something that happens and in the end, it makes you better because you learn from it. So next time you make a mistake, don’t think you aren’t strong enough, think about how it is making you become a BETTER person! It is making you even more valuable.

When something amazing comes your way, embrace it! You deserve every spectacular moment that happens in your life. If you find someone that treats you really well and always supports you, you deserve them!

Don’t let yourself think you aren’t good enough because you don’t do every little thing that person does for you. The point of being "good" enough is allowing yourself to think you are!

Allow yourself to realize that this person fell for you just the way you are. You aren't the one that gets to decide if you are "perfect enough" for this person or not. That person is the deciding factor. You might be the thing that brings them the most joy! Don't take that from them because you don't feel like yourself worth is enough for them. That person thinks you are way above breathtaking enough and you should feel that way about yourself too.

We can’t let others define our own self-worth. If someone says something to put you down, just let it go in one ear and out the other. They don’t live the life we live, and our choices might not make sense to them, but they make sense to us and that’s all that matters.

You don’t have to be good for anyone but YOURSELF. It’s your life and you define your own happiness. If you feel like you are great enough for what you are doing, or you are trying your best, that’s all that matters. Allow yourself to be happy with what life is doing for you and what you are doing for yourself.

Maybe that person that put you down is really just jealous of what you are doing. They don’t want to admit that you are doing something better than what they could. They are trying to tell you, you are wonderful but they can’t physically say it. Just accept everything everyone tells you, but you don’t have to let it affect you. You are brilliant enough for yourself and that’s perfect, that's all you need!

Try. It’s just that simple. Take a shot at something you know nothing about, and try! If your best friend is really good at dancing, dance with her! The fact you tried to dance with her makes you stellar enough! We are all humans and we all have different skills in life, no one can ask for anything more than you simply trying your best. If you try your best at everything you do, that makes you dazzling enough.

Look around, you have people that love you UNCONDITIONALLY! They love the way you smile and the way you laugh. They love the little things you do well. They love being around you. They love YOU, for you! You are wonderful enough for them. Be better for yourself! If you feel down, think of all these people and talk to them! They would LOVE to help you feel better about yourself! They want you to feel good, and you want you to feel beyond magnificent about yourself.

When you feel strong enough, you enjoy life. You notice the little things in life that make you smile. You give other people a reason to smile. Being brilliant enough is what you deserve to feel!

You are living YOUR life. No one else is living your life. You need to realize that the only person you are trying to be "good" for is YOURSELF. If you do everything you want to do and live life the way you want to, you are making your life beyond perfect enough for yourself.

There are some people that will never see you are good enough. That is their short-coming, not yours. Be merciful enough to cut them from your life.