30 New Year's Resolutions Every Hot Mess Of A Girl Needs In 2018

New year, new(ish) me?
143

A new year calls for a new you, right? Just kidding let's be real most of us are just hot messes trying to survive life and not drop out of school. So let's be honest with our resolutions this year, shall we?

1. Limit our weekly fast food intake.

2. Not spend so much money on fast food.

3. Not spend so much money period.

4. Make our wallets thicker while our thighs get thinner. (Or at least stay close to the same size.)

5. Willingly wash our hair semi-regularly.

6. Do our laundry weekly, not monthly.

7. Quit crying over that boy who aint shit.

8. Quit responding to that boy who aint shit.

9. Quit forgiving that boy who aint shit.

10. Make sure the bills are paid before we agree to go out.

11. Not lose our phones when we go out.

12. But continue to make friends in the bathroom when we go out.

13. Prioritize homework over Netflix.

14. Limit ourselves to a glass of wine vs a bottle of wine. At least some nights.

15. Don't drink too much the night before an exam or 8 AM.

16. Attempt to replace at least some of the junk for something semi-healthy.

17. Don't be the girl who pukes at the bar.

18. Offer to help out the girl who pukes at the bar.

19. Take your hangover like a champ.

21. Make time to call your parents other than just when you need something.

22. Listen to your wallet, not your heart.

23. Learn how to use a wine bottle opener so you're not limited to just twist tops.

24. Drink enough water.

25. Actually pay attention and take notes and stop online shopping during your lecture.

26. Stick up for yourself and what you believe in.

27. Keep Advil beside your bed for those rough mornings.

28. Wear comfy shoes when you know you're going to be dancing or walking.

29. Be the kind of friend you'd want to have.

30. Love yourself for who you are, hot mess and all.