How To Write About The Coronavirus At Your College Campus

Going to college is stressful enough, but going to college in the time of coronavirus (COVID-19) is more stressful than ever. You're not just trying to pass classes or get that cute guy a couple of desks down to notice you, you're trying to avoid a virus! With this in mind, every university has different precautions set to help their students have a safe school year.

We are interested in hearing about your experiences with coronavirus while being a college student.

Here are five ways you can talk about your experiences:

Every university is different, but we want to know exactly what your school is doing, from mask mandates to data dashboards.

Did you get COVID-19 on your campus? Do you know a friend who was infected? Use this template to share what it was like.

Send out a survey to people on your campus to see how students feel about the precautions set in place for their safety.

Describe the testing process at your university — your classmates may want to know what it's really like before they make an appointment themselves!

Tell us how you really feel about the combination of college and COVID-19.

* * *

If you want help sharing your COVID-19 story, please email Odyssey's Health & Wellness Editor at lily.moe@theodysseyonline.com or Odyssey's News Editor at tyler.lyman@theodysseyonline.com.