If you are an avid reader of my posts, you must know by know that I love music. I basically love all genres of music (except for reggae and screamo music...sorry guys). I appreciate beautifully written songs, especially worship music. Being in Alaska this summer working at a summer camp, I have been given the amazing opportunity to lead worship with my fellow staff members. Worship has always been my way of expressing my love for the Lord. I use to be super self-conscious about praising the Lord because I thought people would think I was weird if I raised my hands or jumped up and down. Then one day on my missions trip to Texas, the Holy Spirit just completely moved me and any care that I had about people judging me went out the window and my love for the Lord had me dancing and I was unashamed. Here is some of my favorite worship music.
1. "How He Loves" (Live) -- Crowder.
2. "All The Poor and Powerless" -- All Sons & Daughters.
3. "Closer" -- Bethel Live ft. Stephanie Frizzell-Gretzinger.
4. "Good Good Father" -- Chris Tomlin.
5. "Tree" -- Justin Rizzo.
6. "Beautiful Scandalous Night" -- Robbie Saey Band.
7. "Whom Shall I Fear" -- Chris Tomlin.
8. "Lord I Need You" -- Chris Tomlin.
9. "King Of My Heart" (Live) -- Sarah McMillian.
I hope you all enjoy these amazing songs. Worship is so powerful and I am blessed enough that I am able to share my love for the Lord with you.