The World Does Not Owe You Anything

The World Does Not Owe You Anything

Go out and get it.
214

I wake up every morning knowing what I need to do to keep myself on my feet. I know what I need to do to have a successful future. I know what I want and that I have to work for it or go and get it. The world doesn’t owe me anything. In fact, no one owes me anything. It is my life. What I want, I will get by myself. Expecting things in life will take me nowhere but down. I become frustrated when I see people sitting around waiting for things to be handed for them. Whether they grew up that way or just see life as something that will constantly give, they need to realize….the world does not owe them anything.

If you aren’t happy with your life, there’s a good chance that it is your fault. Yes, maybe someone hurt you or maybe something went terribly wrong. But what are you doing to get on your feet? If you’re doing something about it, then you’re doing it right! But if you’re waiting for happiness to just show up on your doorstep, you’ll be waiting forever. Find things that make you happy, put your journey to happiness above everything else in your life and you will achieve it. Get rid of the negativity in your life and work to be happy.

If you’re having financial problems in life, I hope you’re doing something about it. A job isn’t waiting for you. Money isn’t going to be handed to you. Get out there. Work for it. Stop complaining about something you can fix. If there are obstacles in the way, find a way through them. Do what you need to do to get the money you need to be financially secure.

If you’re upset with your body, do something about it. I have met plenty of people in my life that complain about their physical shape and do absolutely nothing to change it. Get to a gym! Exercise! Eat healthier! There are so many opportunities to fix this issue just like any other. You’re not magically going to drop twenty pounds just because you did a good deed or you think you deserve it. That’s not how it works. You need to work for it.

Basically, the world does not owe you anything. No one owes you anything. If you want something, go out and get it. (Legally) Work for it. Make sacrifices. Don't be lazy. You are in charge of your life, not anybody else. The world doesn't owe you anything but you owe yourself the world.