The Many Wonders Of Warm Weather

The Many Wonders Of Warm Weather

Spring is around the corner!
6

Although our winter this year was far from harsh, the temperatures still dropped low enough for each of us to appreciate when the numbers will rise again. March is here and so is the beginning of warm weather! With spring around the corner, it’s time to start taking out your sunglasses and t-shirts. However, being able to wear lighter clothes is the least important factor compared to the other ways the warmer weather affects each of us.

- Vitamin D is good for the soul! Sunlight exposure increases your body’s vitamin D levels. Vitamin D can prevent cancer, provide higher energy levels, and keep your bones strong and healthy.

- Exercise is easy! I bet it’s not as hard to get up off the couch and away from the television when the sun is shining brightly through a window. Motivation to be more physically active increases when the weather is normal. It is a great way to stay in shape and have fun while doing so.

- Memory and mentality! Research shows that your overall alertness and mental performance is at its best when your body temperature is high. This can help improve your study habits, work ethic, and even social events in an easy and organized fashion without you even realizing it.

- Stay safe and alive! Studies have shown that death rates are higher in cold climates. There are also more motor vehicle accidents, personal injuries, and suicides when the weather is colder. Warm weather truly motivates people to live life.

- Internal gratification! When your body works to regulate heat, many complications can occur, including long-lasting problems with blood pressure. Warm weather is scientifically proven to be less damaging to your heart and lungs as well. It is easier to breathe, easier to move, and easier to relax.

Overall, the benefits from warm weather are nothing to joke about. Go outside and enjoy the sunshine. You will be gaining much more than just a new tan.