The Best Quotes by The Best Women Out There
Education

17 Pieces Of Advice From The Most Iconic Women Characters In Television

Their wisdom is priceless.

132

For many of us, this time of the year is crunch time: we're losing motivation, but we have to push through in order to survive. We've been working hard for the entire semester (or maybe even the whole year, if you're that ambitious), but we're starting to burn out.

Personally, my burn-out period has been defined by binge-watching television to avoid accomplishing any actual assignments. Although this may seem unproductive to the naked eye, it actually has encouraged me to push through my difficulties and persevere. Sometimes you need a fresh perspective, and watching the lives of my favorite female characters continues to motivate me. There are plenty of quotes that are particularly influential, but a select few from these incredible women really speak to me.

Jane Gloriana Villanueva, Jane the Virgin

media2.giphy.com

To teach you that when you're overwhelmed, sometimes all you have to do is just breathe through it.

Sheila Jackson, Shameless (US)

thumbs.gfycat.com

As a reminder that it's okay to mess up, as long as you learn from it.

April Ludgate, Parks and Recreation

media.giphy.com

When I don't know how to study for a test, this teaches me the tools that I need.

Rebecca Bunch, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

lh3.googleusercontent.com

Making sure you know that you have a support system you can turn to when it gets too hard.

Marisol Gonzales, Orange is the New Black

media.giphy.com

Just a reminder to be humble in all of your accomplishments.

Robin Scherbatsky, How I Met Your Mother

thoughtcatalog.files.wordpress.com

Showing the importance of honesty with all people in life.

Topanga Lawrence, Boy Meets World

i.pinimg.com

Always illustrating the true meaning of love, even if my personal love life is practically nonexistent during finals week.

Cece Parikh, New Girl

media2.giphy.com

Encouraging you to push through all of the struggles this time of the year may bring.

Liz Lemon, 30 Rock

chumley.barstoolsports.com

To show that it's okay to spend a night studying for an exam instead of going out.

Kimmy Schmidt, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

delightfullydysfunctional.com

Although I do think that smiling during a math exam might make people think you're a little strange.

Cristina Yang, Grey's Anatomy

media0.giphy.com

To remind me that I'm worth more than my eye bags right now.

Tyra Banks, America's Next Top Model

media0.giphy.com

This may seem generic, but we all know it means so much more coming from Tyra Banks.

Kate Pearson, This is Us

reallylatereviews.com

Serving as motivation to improve, because who says you can't raise that 68 to a 94?

Carla Espinosa, Scrubs

media.giphy.com

Whether that's your friend, a potential love interest, or your professor after your fifth time going to office hours.

Phoebe Buffay, Friends

media2.giphy.com

I know it's hard to not hate the pressure, the stress, and school in general, but try to keep a positive mindset.

Oprah Winfrey, Oprah Winfrey Network

media2.giphy.com

Anything Oprah says is truth, so use this her wisdom as your main source of motivation.

Mindy Lahiri, The Mindy Project

media.giphy.com

You are stronger than you think you are.

You will make it through this difficult time, and you will be better for it. Tyra Banks said so.

From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web