You Will Find Your Place I Promise

You Will Find Your Place I Promise

To all the freshman or transfer student in college, I know it may seem not likely right now but you will find where you belong.

7
You Will Find Your Place I Promise
The Oddessey

To all the freshman or transfer student in college, I know it may seem not likely right now but you will find where you belong. I know that by now Welcome Week and all the events are all over and class has started so you're probably wondering "Now what?".

It's discouraging to watch everyone around you making friends during events designed to do that while you aren't. It will be OK though! Yeah events to help you make friends are great and you could meet your future best friends there, but that's not the only opportunity you have to make friends.

Talk to someone next to you in class, go play volley ball with strangers, join a club or two. It works I promise. Don't get discouraged if it doesn't work on everyone. You may run into a few people who aren't as open to you, but that's their loss. You will find a group of people that you fit in with and all of this will be worth it. They may even become your best friends.

Never forget you might not have friends where you are right now but you will and in the mean time you still have friends and family back home that love you. They're only a phone call away!

Finally, DO NOT STRESS! It has only been a week or two. Friendships take time!