Money returns, time doesn't.

1. Money returns...time doesn't

http://planenews.com/lets-make-travel-fun/

If you are thinking about taking a trip to find some warm weather or to have a week's getaway with your girls, do it. You deserve to take a trip and spend your hard earned money on yourself. Otherwise, your paycheck will just go to bills, gas, or college books. There is no shame in being young and creating memories one day that you can look back on and think, "wow I remember when I had five mojito's and went cliff diving". If all you do is work, paychecks return. You'll probably get your next one in two weeks. Time however, does not. Each year you get older and start to regret all of the things you missed out on or didn't do, do not live with regret. Travel and and be free.

2. Opening your eyes

http://xueyang.info/traveling-can-be-fun-with-these-simple-tips/

Feeling challenged by society or do not understand how good you may have it? Traveling opens your eyes to adventure and adversity. If you cannot figure out how to be an overall well-rounded person, maybe a trip to Greece may help. Seeing how other cultures live can be surprising and seeing poverty can make you appreciate all of the little things you do have. Be in a relationship with yourself and start to appreciate different cultures, languages, and food. Traveling will help you gain independence and help you utilize a fresh new perspective.

3. Challenge yourself

http://www.catholiccharitiesdcblog.org/travel-companions-help-you-have-way-more-fun/

The same routine puts you in a boring stabilized habit of waking up at 6 a.m. every morning, pouring your cup of coffee, and putting your hair in a messy bun so you do not miss class or work. Attending college is a huge benefit, but tuition is overpriced and the money you spent alone on books for one semester can probably be equivalent to plane ride out of here. Typical college classes are not always challenging and beneficial, but going to a different country and taking the opportunity to learn through your eyes verses through a text book can be life-changing. Instead of pouring your basic cup of Dunkin' Donuts coffee with almond milk upon getting out of bed, France has lattes with foam that will make you melt with joy.

4. A sense of fulfillment 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/things-that-happen-when-you-travel-with-your-best-friend_n_9494084?ec_carp=912564494145887323

Lacking something in your life but can't figure out what? Maybe that job you have had for three plus years is weighing you down because you secretly fear change and idolize yourself around comfort. A sense of accomplishment may be the most fulfilling reason to travel. Sure you can "find yourself" but giving yourself that satisfaction and clearing out your worries will really help you think more clearly. When you think more clearly, you can make decisions easier and feel proud of yourself that the goals in your life are being attained. The world has so much to offer and so do you.

5. You never know who you will meet 

http://www.worldofwanderlust.com/10-things-you-should-stop-doing-this-year/

Take that Netflix movie "Ibiza Drunk In love." Piper traveled for her job and ended up chasing a DJ that she fell in love with. I'll save the sappy s**t, but traveling also gives you cool stories. Who knows, you can be at a job interview and be asked: "what is something I should know about that is not on your resume?" Instead of a basic answer, share the story about how you learned to value culture or how you went cliff diving and realized the true meaning of life. Traveling will present a whole new set of skills and meeting locals will forever change your life.