Why You Should Travel More

Why You Should Travel More

Go make some memories that will last a lifetime!

100
Why You  Should Travel More
myotonic.org

I felt inspired to write about traveling this week because, by the time you are reading this, I will be across the pond exploring France! Yes, you read that correctly. Don't worry, I will have another article when I get back where I discuss my adventures abroad and share some exciting memories with you all. For now, I think it is important to discuss the fact that traveling can be a great experience for everyone and people need to get out more and see what our world has to offer.

For me personally, traveling is so much fun and it opens my eyes to how great and vast our world really is. Whether you go on a quick road trip somewhere new in your home state, or if you fly thousands of miles around the world, either way, it is always a fun and adventurous time. I know that even if I go on a little road trip to a new beach, that it is always interesting because I am exploring a new environment, but I love the beach so it is a win-win scenario for me.

I know you may be thinking that traveling can become costly, especially if you are interested in traveling to different countries. However, I believe that spending money on experiences is much more valuable than materialistic items. Sure, having a fancy car or a big boat is nice and all, but being able to travel somewhere you have never been before and to be immersed in a different culture, that is truly money well spent in my book.

That is why saving money whenever you can is so important and learning to spend your money wisely is always a good idea as well. That way, you have extra cash in the bank to go out and see the world, even if you are on a budget.

Traveling should be a fun time for everyone and I truly believe that it helps us grow as individuals. We become so used to our daily lives that when we go somewhere new, at first, it can feel a little intimidating. However, after you get acquainted, you start to realize how beautiful that place is and you learn to appreciate life more.

We only get one life to live, so that is why everyone should travel as often as possible. Go out and explore the world, even if you just take a short road trip somewhere new. You don't have to fly halfway across the world to travel and have fun. So, what are you waiting for? Go make some memories that will last a lifetime!

PS: be on the look-out for my travel article all about my experience traveling across Europe when I get back!