Why Millennials Hate Hillary Clinton

Why Millennials Hate Hillary Clinton

Dear Hillary Clinton, dear Amy Schumer, dear Clara Jeffery and dear fake leftists everywhere, I am a millennial and I hate Hillary Clinton.

I watched a BBC interview of Amy Schumer. She was asked about the election and the hatred Hillary Clinton. Schumer responded “That’s what I am saying with the not being informed because those people aren’t informed. You know, they, if you go, why don’t you like Hillary? They’ll go she lied about her emails. What else is she gonna lie about? People get one fact and that’s what they latch on to about a candidate. They go you know she lied about that. I’m like, Donald Trump has a fake college. Donald Trump doesn’t pay his workers. He won’t release his taxes. There has never been a nominee who has ever not released their taxes. I haven’t had a conversation with anyone who doesn’t like Hillary where they’ve had anything meaningful to say.”

Mother Jones Editor in chief Clara Jeffery sent out this tweet.

Dear Hillary Clinton, dear Amy Schumer, dear Clara Jeffery and dear fake leftists everywhere, I am a millennial. I hate Hillary Clinton. I want to explain to you why us millennials hate Hillary Clinton. I am going to give you meaningful legitimate reasons as to why millennials won’t just “fall in line” and vote blue. I’m tired of seeing non-millennials explain why millennials hate Hillary. You non-millennials need to stop. PLEASE, you are embarrassing yourselves. We millennials won’t fall in line and follow the grand queen because we are not sheep. Ms. Schumer, we don’t dislike her because we are uninformed. We dislike her because we are very informed. That’s why many millennials are looking at other options. We know Donald Trump is a buffoon and a disaster but Hillary Clinton is also a massive disaster. We will not choose between which candidate is less of a disaster.

Amy Schumer said she has yet to have a conversation with someone who has anything meaningful to say as to why they hate Hillary. I understand that there are idiot far right wingers who scream “BENGHAZI” to the mountain tops and make up conspiracy theories about her. Throw that out of the window. We are not right wingers. We don’t hate Hillary because of those obviously false conspiracies. We hate her because she is a horrible candidate. Here is what makes her a horrible candidate:

• She voted for the illegal war in Iraq that killed a minimum of 100,000 civilians. By 2053, the Iraq would cost the US taxpayers $7 trillion dollars. She was in favor of killing hundreds of thousands to millions of innocent civilians but she claims we will never have universal healthcare which is much cheaper. She said the Iraq war should be viewed as a “business opportunity.” She was in favor of a war on terror that costs trillions of dollars that has made us less safe and that has created more jihadist and terrorist. That’s what democrats, progressives, and millennials are supposed to support?
  • She is in favor of more intervention and is extremely hawkish. She said that she learned from her errors in voting for the Iraq War yet she wants to create a No Fly Zone in Syria. If Russian planes fly over Syria, they will be shot which could potentially lead to a Third World War. Only 17% of the country still want to be involved in the wars that we are involved in now. Hillary wants to get involved in more war.
  • She voted for the Patriot act. The Patriot Act essentially says “ the Fourth Amendment? LOL, what’s a fourth amendment? Constitution? Pleeeeease. You have no protection from unreasonable search and seizures. The government is allowed to collect your metadata and watch everything you do.”
  • While she was Secretary of State, she gave an exemption to South Sudan for their child soldiers so the US could continue to give them arms because they are our allies. Let me say that again. Hillary gave South Sudan exemptions so they could continue to arm child soldiers. Does she fight for children?
  • In a 1996 news conference she infamously called black youth “super predators” and said they must be brought to “heel”. When a young black woman held up a sign of her infamous quote “We have to bring them to heel”, and asked Hillary to apologize to black people for mass incarceration, Hillary responded by brushing her aside and continuing with her speech. The youth black woman was escorted out of the room and Hillary said: “ok, back to the issues”. She is essentially saying the mass incarceration and the war on drugs that have destroyed black communities are not an issue.

• Hillary Clinton claims to fight for women’s rights while she armed Saudi Arabia. In Saudi Arabia, women are second class citizens. Women must cover up from head to toe and they aren’t allowed to drive. Saudi Arabia is bombing women and children in Yemen RIGHT NOW with weapons that Hillary supplied. How can you claim to fight for women’s rights when you are arming a nation where women don’t matter? Oh, I get it, Hillary fights for women and children as long as they are not brown women and children.
  • She supported NAFTA and CAFTA which are outsourcing deals that cost America millions of jobs and is the reason Detroit collapsed and is no longer a great city.
  • She supported Wall Street deregulation which caused the subprime mortgage crisis and the great recession. Then she turned around and blamed home owners for the subprime mortgage crisis.
  • She pushed for the TPP 45 times before she said she was against it.
  • She hired Tim Kaine as her VP who a corporatist, supports the TPP, supporters right to work laws which destroy unions and lowers wages, is supported by Wall Street and large banks, he is in favor of fracking, he voted for more money in politics… pretty much, he is a male Hillary Clinton.
  • She was against the Bankruptcy Bill as the First Lady and was able to convince Bill Clinton to veto the bill. After she became a senator and took money from the credit industry who wanted the bankruptcy bill passed, the bill was reintroduced. She then voted in favor of that bill.
  • She was a big believer in universal healthcare. Once she took money from the health care industry she said “we will never have universal healthcare.”
  • Hillary was coronated by the DNC and the mainstream media. Before WikiLeaks revealed that the primaries were rigged against Bernie Sanders towards Hillary Clinton, Sanders supporters screamed about that and were told that they are crazy conspiracy theorist. Now that the cat is out of the bag, instead of admitting their wrongdoing and apologizing to Sanders supporters and progressives, the DNC and mainstream media blamed Russian hackers instead of taking responsibility for the wrong that they did.
  • She is in favor of the Keystone Pipeline and promoted fracking all across the world.
  • The Clintons in their lifetimes have raised over $3 billion dollars from special interest groups

There are many more reasons why millennials dislike Hillary. The biggest reason we dislike Hillary is not because we are uninformed, it’s because we are very informed. Unlike the older generations, we do not get our information from the corrupt mainstream media outlets. We have the internet. We don’t wait until the 10 o’ clock nightly news for the news anchors to lie to us. We instantly check the internet. We have video evidence of Hillary consistently lying to us. More importantly, an entire generation of voters who voted for the first time was told to sit down and shut up. Our vote didn’t matter. The DNC did everything they could to make sure our vote didn’t matter as a result; we are stuck with the worst democratic candidate in history.

We understand that Trump is a horrible candidate. I believe that Trump is a worse candidate than Hillary Clinton by a margin but Donald Trump being a horrible candidate does not make Hillary any less horrible. If Hillary Clinton wants young people to vote for her, she has to earn our votes. She is not entitled to our vote. We will not come out for candidates because one is less bad than the other. That will only continue to get us horrible candidates that don’t represent us. Hillary Clinton and the mainstream media are content saying that if Hillary loses, it is our fault. Those people are operating under the premise that the only the people can fail the politicians and the politicians can never fail the people.

Hillary, if you were actually liberal and you were actually progressive, millennials would have no problem voting for you. But the fact that you are a lying, corrupt, corporatist, neo-con parading as a liberal and progressive, actual liberals and progressives won’t vote for you even in the face of an orange faced, buffoon, fascist like Donald Trump. The DNC showed us our vote didn’t matter during the primaries and the mainstream media published stories saying Hillary doesn’t need our vote to win. Now that millennials are not voting for her, the DNC has collectively shit the bed because we are not voting for a candidate who they said didn’t need us. A vote for Hillary Clinton is like watching someone spit in our food and being told we have to eat it anyway because the other meal has rat poison in it. We choose not to eat either meal when we can buy something else because we have other options. Those other options are Jill Stein and Gary Johnson. We not only have the right to vote, we have the right to know who we can vote for. That’s why on November 8th, 2016, I will cast my vote for Jill Stein because it is time to reject the lesser evil and fight for the greater good like our lives depend on it because they do. Those are the reasons us millennials hate Hillary Clinton. It is not because we are uninformed, it’s because we are very informed. Clara Jeffery, don’t hate millennials for hating Hillary Clinton, you should hate her for being a horrible candidate.

On a side note:

The upcoming presidential election is much more than just an election. It is a fight for our democracy. Whether you are a Clinton supporter, Trump supporter, Stein supporter or a Johnson supporter, it is important that you have the right to vote. Please Join Unity for democracy on October 23rd, 2016 in Washington DC to March take back your democracy and prevent America from becoming the corporatocracy that it is well on its way to becoming. This is a nonpartisan event that is committed to making sure that your voice and your vote will always matter. To learn more information, you click here to visit the Facebook page. If you can't make it but you would like to help fund the event, you can donate by clicking here. You matter. Make sure your voice and your vote makes a difference.