3 Reasons Why I Love Working With Children
Life Stages

As they say, the children are the future

106
https://www.flickr.com/photos/pustovit/14560602839/in/photolist-obETWx-vAywo-5W2kwA-BHcTGn-5yq4S7-qgLkb4-5Xodfg-5XodsK-HPeZy-JrpHq-6a7zNN-dyZu7M-hh3E-bjuUYq-8MNsLo-eSKNYH-6hFS3J-eHv4wv-qgE96w-4woRr3-5jhREx-5HjgDi-tiFcm-UkEjCD-ApL4yt-7KDEvV-FXBWf-4kNr7K-52TATy-dz5X3y-qgLm3e-9xsvjH-fFyuER-a5ZUsN-67D8Yp-8TeCvP-jCaxJC-dz5ZtW-2YCExy-61ncSJ-a5X378-61i1tK-9virYd-mK1cW-PmTMv4-5L2VZw-4aftXr-89nZwm-FNz2rX-bxHPSY

To make this article make more sense, I will provide a back story to all of the readers. I am a swim teacher, and I teach children between the ages of 2-to-10 years old. Before getting this job, I did not like kids very much. I know, it sounds silly to get a job that deals with children when you do not like them. However, I have been a swimmer for many years and I was interested in getting children to love swimming the way that I do. Once I started my job, I also realized that I love teaching children how to be safe in the water and I also love building a bond with all of my students. Here are a few reasons in particular as to why I love working with children.

Overall, working with children can be tough, but very rewarding. Yes, you will struggle at times but it will be worth it at the end. Children are the future, and it is up to us to guide them and teach them as they grow.