7 Questions To Avoid Asking Tall Girls

5 Questions For Tall Girls That Will Always Fall Short

The most common questions we deal with on a daily basis.

45

As someone who is 5'11 I have had my share of annoying questions and as I got older I thought it would get better, but no till this day I still deal with them. I decided to make a list of the most common ones I have dealt so hopefully next time you run into a tall person you won't make the mistake of asking them these questions:

Do you play basketball/volleyball?

Tall girls have more to offer the world than just sports, while some of us do play sports, it should not automatically be assumed that we do. We were not gifted with our height solely for entertainment.

How is the weather up there?

I am sure people mean no harm when they ask this question. For the most part they think it's a funny joke, but it begins to become repetitive.

When are you going to stop growing?

The average age for a female to stop growing is around 18 years old, but in all honesty we have no idea when we'll stop growing. If you are like me you've just always been tall and kinda just go with whatever your body does.

Why do you still wear heels?

Tall girls want to look cute just like every other girl and it is annoying when our fashion choices are criticized.

How hard is it finding someone to date?

We already get that the pool of males we can date is limited because of our height, so there is no need to be constantly reminded.