20 Halloween Puns to Light Up Your Spooky Season
Life Stages

It's Time to Creep It Real

770
https://www.simplemost.com/candy-corn-surprise-cake-halloween-recipe/

After coming to college, I realized how Halloween, especially this year, was so meaningful and driven by memes, social media posts, and similar costumes. Halloween is not necessarily about trick-or-treating anymore, but instead, it is about posting pictures, making door decorations and having fun to de-stress from midterms. Without further ado, here are some FANG-tastic puns, one-liners, and jokes to light up your spooky season.

"What kind of music do mummies listen to? They listen to WRAP music"

"You're just my (blood) type"

"I would make a skeleton joke, but I don't find them HUMERUS"

"Your costume is so realistic its unCANDY"

"Oh my GOURD, I love Halloween"

"What's a vampire's favorite flavor of ice-cream? VEIN-illa"

upload.wikimedia.org

"What's a monster's favorite play? Romeo and GHOUL-iet"

"How do monsters know their futures? They read HORROR-scopes"

"This Halloween, live on the FRIGHT-side"

"A skeleton's favorite instrument is the trom-BONE"

pngimg.com

"Creep it real"

"What do you call two witches living together? BROOM-mates"

"What do birds give out on Halloween night? TWEETS"

c1.staticflickr.com

"Why didn't the ghost dance at the party? He had no-BODY to dance with"

"Who do vampires buy their cookies from? The GHOUL scouts"

"Give them PUMPKIN to talk about"

"What do ghosts have for dessert? Ice SCREAM"

"What is a skeleton's favorite fruit? A BONE-ana"

"Why did the witches lose the baseball game? Their BATS flew away"

orig00.deviantart.net

"How did the pumpkin fix the hole in his pants? With a PUMPKIN PATCH"