A Letter To Customers This Holiday Season

Please know we are also human and like to not be stuck at work all day.

34

Dear Shoppers,

As the holiday season approaches, you will soon be shopping everywhere and anywhere, looking for the perfect gifts for family, a warm winter coat, and home décor to get into the holiday spirit. While employees try to make sure your shopping experience is the best, please know we are also human and like to not be stuck at work all day. So please be cautious about the following:

1. Throwing Clothes Over The Racks

It is okay to put the size L coat in the size S section, but do not throw it on the rack along with 7 other jackets and leave the hangers on the floor. I cannot tell if you're throwing them over the rack to practice your baseball pitch or if it is hard to use the hanger again.

2. Throwing Clothes On The Floor

I still do not get how it is possible to walk away after letting 10 shirts fall on to the ground all at once, and you should know that I see you kicking the clothes under the rack trying to "hide" the mess.

3. Leaving the Fitting Room a Mess

Just do not leave the clothes on the floor, that is all.

4. Ripping Open a Box and Putting the Contents Somewhere Else

I know everything looks like it is wrapped like a Christmas present, but it is not meant to be ripped like one. I know we are all curious as to what is inside, but please do not rip the packages open and then throw the product to the side, leaving only an empty box. I cry a little inside.

5. Getting Mad When There Are No Coupons 

Believe me sis, if I had a coupon to offer you, I would offer it! We want you to save! But we cannot force a 40% off coupon to magically appear!