Why I Am Not With Her

Dear Hillary Clinton,

I am a young woman about to start college, and I am not with you. I am not sorry that I don't.

I've never been the one to express my opinion about politics, but this election has sparked a fire in me. I would love a woman to be elected president, but that woman is not you. You're not the woman I want to represent as the United States' first female president. I am waiting for a woman who will truly empower us, who will show the capability of what a woman with power can do. I will wait for a woman who deserves the title, who deserves to be written about, who actually deserves a vote. You're politically qualified, but you're not qualified to me. You don't deserve the title. I would fear for our country if you were elected president, with all of your email scandals. You threatened the security of America, and yet you think you're so fit to run this country? Think again.

You flip flop like a fish out of water. You can't hold any beliefs. From gay marriage and TPP, to NAFTA and illegal immigration. You bash Trump for wanting to build a wall when you're on record for saying you wanted to strengthen boarders and build better walls. I can't support someone who can't make up her mind on what she wants or what she believes in. It's not inspiring, nor is it encouraging. You're just showing America that you go back on your word and that you're unreliable. You can't even own the things you have said, which is not the greatest way to get anyone's respect. You twist the truth, you lie to convince people to be on your side, you're the true definition of snake in the grass. You being able to run for president makes me question our government. It makes me question our democracy and how we run things. You aren't a good role model just for women, you also aren't a good role model for America or for the American citizens. You do not believe in a better world for our American daughters.

I am not saying I agree with everything Donald Trump has to say, but I know he has good qualities that you lack, majorly. Trump has said degrading things about women that I strongly disagree with, and I do fear for the rights of women, but I am hoping Melania Trump will have influence as being the next lady. I hope she will be the voice women need. You Hillary Clinton, you are not the voice we need.

I do not support you because of your foundation, your Clinton Foundation that takes money from Middle Eastern countries, where women do not have rights. I do not believe you want to fight for women's rights at all because of your case back in 1975 when a 40 year old man was accused of raping a young 12 year old girl. You knew he was guilty, and yet you laughed on tape about it. You defended this vile liar, and you used dishonest tactics so this man could get a lesser sentence. The young girl who is now 52, has spoken out in an interview on The Daily Beast,

“Hillary Clinton took me through Hell,” the victim said. The Daily Beast agreed to withhold her name out of concern for her privacy as a victim of sexual assault.

The victim said if she saw Clinton today, she would call her out for what she sees as the hypocrisy of Clinton’s current campaign to fight for women’s rights compared to her actions regarding this rape case so long ago.

“I would say [to Clinton], ‘You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing.”

Let that sink in. I hope this woman gets that chance to let you know about your hypocrisy. So women my age really want you to be our first female president? I am not big on politics and I do not know everything about politics, but I do know who is fit and unfit to lead America. You, Hillary Clinton, are not fit by any means to lead the American citizens. You are not the woman to lead America.