Dear President-Elect Donald Trump

Dear President-Elect Donald Trump

From someone who is Unsatisfied with the election results.

10
Dear President-Elect Donald Trump
The Libertarian Republic

Dear Mr. Trump,

Congratulations on your shocking, but almost "impressive" win over Secretary Clinton in the 2016 Presidential Election.

While I am very disappointed in the Electoral College's choice, not America's (Hillary won the popular vote, in case you need a reminder), I have chosen to accept it. Just like Secretary Clinton had to accept the results of the election and choose to work with you and move forward to better America, I will choose to do the same. I am still going to complain about it and protest, but I will not let it stop my days dead in their tracks.

But there are a few things I want you to know, as a female, Hillary-supporter, and scared American....

Now, I want you to understand that I wasn't a total die hard Hillary fan. Unfortunately, yes, it was picking the lesser of two evils. (Still hoping Bernie would have came through — I still have hope he will change this world somehow).

The way you treat women scares me. The things you say about women scare me. As someone who can be considered "flat chested," I would like to proudly say I am a 10. But the difference between our grading scores, is that my scale includes my intelligence, compassion, personality, humor, and outer, natural beauty.

As someone who has been poorly treated by men, knowing a man who has sexually abused and spoken about women really hurts me. Some of the things you have said about women including their weight, breasts, looks, and awkward sexual comments are all things I have had directed towards me.

I have been told I "shouldn't dress like I weigh 120 lbs."

I have been told "it's hard for someone who is flat chested to be a 10."

I have been told I have a "fat, ugly face."

I have also been cat called and told a guy believed he could "grab her right in the [girl parts]."

Now your policies also bother me. I agree immigration laws and policies should be changed but building a wall and making Mexico pay for it is ridiculous. Policies should be fair, safe but strict. Not all immigrants are here to "take our jobs, rape our women" and all that crap Trump has called "bad hombres" a.k.a Mexican immigrants. The United States of America is known as the "Melting Pot." We are a very diverse nation with many different ethnicities, backgrounds, and many other different factors that make us a diverse nation.

I also disagree on your views on woman health rights. Planned parenthood is necessary and needs to continue receiving funds. While I may not necessarily "like" abortions (I mean, who really likes them?), as a woman and believer in the healthcare system, I believe woman have a choice with their bodies on the matter of abortion within legal gestational age.

Breastfeeding is not disgusting.

Pregnancy is not an inconvenience to business.

I would say "how would you feel if someone spoke to Ivanka how you speak about woman?"... But... You have already degraded your own daughter by speaking about her in a gross, incest-like manner.

One of my biggest concerns about you is how you have made people feel. People I love and care about cried when you got elected. I have a friend with a father who is not from another country and fears he will be deported, a man who works for this country and helps US get money, YOU get money. I have a gay friend who is afraid of being gay-bashed and bullied because of mean, cruel, not empathetic YOU. I am afraid of my little sister losing her rights as a female, fortunately, she really doesn't understand or care to understand yet. So I will worry for her.

I will not be one of those people who go around and insult Trump supporters. Not all of your supporters are racist, sexist or anything like that, but you aren't showing a good example for them at all. But many of your supporters have no issues saying Democrats are "lowlives living off the state." Just like Democrats, the bad stereotypes are the minority. That's really why we need to stick together right now. If Hillary won the Electoral College votes, I would hope you and your supporters would do the same.

You have an enormous job to do. You have absolutely no political experience and basically picked it up like a hobby in order to keep yourself from getting bored. But guess what?

My future is on the line.
My sister's future is on the line.
My resident's and patient's futures are on the line.
My gay friend and his husband's futures are on the line.
My friend with her immigrant father's futures are on the line.
My children, grandchildren, and even great grandchildren's futures are on the line.

Can you take that responsibility? You have to now. You made your bed, lay in it. You said how you are going to "Make America Great Again".

Well, guess what? America was never not great.

I have all the heart in the world to give you the benefit of the doubt. I don't want to. But I really have no choice. But you do. Make the right choice.

Make America Kind Again.
Make America Diverse Again.
Make America Unafraid Again.
Make America United Again.

Learn to think before you speak.

Maybe you will surprise me.
I am not counting on it, though.

This isn't a night time television show. You aren't fighting for ratings and more money. You are working for America now. We can fire you, you can't fire us.

News flash, this isn't television.

The United States of America is on the line.

Give us one reason and....

Truly,

A scared, but brave American citizen.