When Your Long Distance Best Friend Comes To Town

It's been awhile since you've seen your best friend...
481

We've all had best friends. Some move away for college, their family, or a new job. No matter the circumstances, the friendships stay strong and the memories last forever. My best friend, Kat, and I hit it off quickly my freshman year of college. We were paired up for a peer edit in my English 112 class. From there we quickly became best friends.

1) Every time something happens you immediately FaceTime your BFF for some quality gossip-a-thons.

2) When she visits you cancel EVERYTHING so you can spend hours watching the new season of Orange is the New Black together instead of FaceTiming it like you did the previous season.

3) As soon as she gets into town you meet her at the hotel. Slow motion run and hugs ensue.

4) You go to dinner together, a lot. It becomes a food adventure.

5) You explore all the pokestops in your area.

6) When she leaves, it involves a bit of crying and a lot of "Don't leave me"

7) You're each other's lock screen

Overall, through the "I wish you were here's" and the "Don't leave me yet's" are worth it. Your time together is the best thing and its the high light of your year. Kat, you're my best friend. I love you <3