When It's Okay To Give Your Heart A Break

It's okay to feel lost sometimes, love isn't simple. It's complicated and has ups and downs.

48

We love to love and love to be loved. It's in our nature as people. But sometimes, it's okay to give your heart a break; your heart NEEDS a break.

Let the past be in the past. Let it go. Move on. It may seem hard or even impossible, but if you've spent days, weeks, or even months without that one person who you thought you couldn't do without, guess what? You can go a whole lifetime without them.

Forget about those that broke your heart. LET THEM GO! They're really not worth another chance because if it didn't work the first hundreds of chances, what makes you think it will work this time? Don't text them during the holidays. Don't text them when it's their birthday. Don't try to make things work with someone who doesn't try even just half as much. They might have been your better half at one point, but it's okay to let go. If it's meant to be, you might find your way back to each other. But don't rely on that, because you probably won't. For now, it's better for you, to simply let go.

It will hurt, but you have to LET YOUR HEART MEND. It'll take time, but that's all you really need; a break with time.

Go out, have fun, go on adventures, travel, read a book...find what makes YOU happy, and do what makes you happy.

The whole point of life is to find yourself before becoming a whole with another person. Become a whole by yourself first.

Spend time with family and friends and just have fun. Love is not something that can be rushed. Don't look for it, don't not look for it either. LET IT BE. It will find you when the time is right.

Let your heart forget them with time, because that's the best way of healing and mending your heart. In the meantime, FIND YOURSELF.