50 Things That Are Better Than UVA Winning The 2019 Men's Basketball National Championship

Unless you live under a rock, you probably know by now that the University of Virginia Cavaliers (or Wahoos to true fans), won the NCAA Men's Basketball National Championship.

This was a fantastic moment for the team and Head Coach Tony Bennett as it was the first Basketball National Championship in school history, a first for Coach Bennett, and is following their historic loss to UMBC in the first round last season. Following the heart-stopping overtime win from the "Cardiac Cavs," the whole city of Charlottesville celebrated for hours into the night.

The Good Old Song" was sung loud and proud across the country. It truly is a fantastic time to be a Wahoo, but even so, there are still about 50 things better than this historic UVA win.

Here they are:

1. Nothing

2. There isn't anything

3. Zero

4. Absolutely nothing

5. It's the best every time

6. Nothing is greater

7. This is the best thing in the world

8. Literally, there's nothing that's better 

9. Nothing

10. There isn't anything

11. Lol nope

12. Zero

13. There's nothing better

14. This win is the best thing in existence 

15. Nothing

16. Zero

17. There isn't anything

18. Nothing is better

19. Nope

20. Nada

21. Nothing

22. There isn't anything

23. This win is the GOAT

24. Nothing is better

25. Nothing

26. There isn't anything

27. Zero

28. This win is the greatest

29. There isn't anything

30. There are zero things

31. Nice try, Satan

32. Must be hard for the losers

33. Nothing is better

34. Hahahahahahaha you're cute

35. Nothing

36. There are zero things

37. Did you really think there was something? 

38. None = Zero

39. There are literally no things

40. Nothing could ever be better

41. There are no things

42. Nothing

43. Zero

44. Do you honestly think I'm going to tell you something is better at this point? 

45. There isn't anything

46. Zero, zilch, zip, nada

47. Nope

48. Still nothing

49. No

50. Tl;dr nothing is better than the Hoos winning

In conclusion, go Hoos!