What Your Sport May Say About You!

What Your Sport May Say About You!

Here are what different sports may say about you from my point of view.

20
What Your Sport May Say About You!

1. Volleyball

If you play volleyball on a competitive level this tells me that you know how to work as a team or you can at least function with in a team setting. The best volleyball players are often times the best team players and you are very supportive of your teammates. You are also used to the stereotypical "tall girl" mentality that comes with being a volleyball player, and realize there are big shoes to fill in your sport.

2. Lacrosse

If you play lacrosse, you are TOUGH. I don't mean just that you are able to take a hit or two, but you are able to take hate from your teammates, other teams, and your coaches. Lacrosse is one of those ruthless sports that is great for runners with a little bit of coordination. As a former lacrosse player, I applaud anyone who has this level of grit.

3. Softball

You are in it to WIN it and nothing less. If you strike out, you are the type of person who will not be able to sleep at night. Softball players can be some of the most mentally tough people on themselves, but the results can be rewarding beyond belief.

4. Cross Country

I applaud your endurance and hard work. You are usually someone who is not a team player, but you like to give your all to the sport you have a love/hate relationship with.

edit