Things to do during the Caronavirus outbreak

Everyone is now stuck at home because of this Coronavirus outbreak and it is very easy to get bored after doing the same things every single day. So, I am going to give you some ideas on what you can do now that you are stuck at home with your family.

9

Here are 5 things that you can do at home either by yourself or with your family:

1. Binge watch on Netflix

netflix

cdn.pixabay.com

Since it is Spring Break, treat yourself by giving your brain a relaxing break by hopping on Netflix. Some great shows are: The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Grey's Anatomy, You, and Sherlock. Whatever genre you choose, make sure you sit back and enjoy this extra free-time that you've been given.

2. Do a puzzle

puzzles

pixnio.com

As boring as it may sound, a puzzle is a good way to get your brain to think. So before you binge watch your favorite Netflix show, pick out a puzzle in your house and work on it for an hour or so. Once you get started, you won't be able to stop.

3. Knock out the school stuff

online school

live.staticflickr.com

Even though we may not be on campus, our teachers have somehow still manage to make us feel like we are still in school. So instead of waiting for the last minute like we always do, use all this extra time that we have and knock the homework out. Once you get it out of the way, you can chill and do whatever you want.

4. Get cleaning

spring cleaning

pixnio.com

Since we've been on campus for the past semester and haven't been home at all, dust has started to collect on everything in our rooms. So instead of just looking at it and saying you'll do it later, turn on some of your favorite tunes and crank it out. Look at it as getting spring cleaning over and done with.

5. Family time

game time

c1.wallpaperflare.com

We all know that with COVID-19 going on we aren't allowed to leave our house and are stuck with everyone in the house till who knows how long. So instead of locking yourself in your room and making the situation worse, try to make it better. Have dinner with your family, play board games, have family movie night, or even go on a walk around your neighborhood (but don't forget at least 6 feet apart from strangers). If you're gonna be stuck with your family, you might as well make the most of it.