Shows That I Binged Instead Of Doing Homework

I regret nothing.

31

Haunting of Hill House

OrlandoInformer

If you are looking for a good scare and a good story, Haunting of Hill House is your show. Watch what happens to the innocent Crain family as they move into the Hill house mansion. Based off of the Shirley Jackson novel, this show will leave you shooketh.

Euphoria

Yourtv.com

Watch this show, please. I feel that any adolecent teen or young adult can relate to its content. I wrote an article about the show's amazing soundtrack as well!

Chernobyl

as.com

I have always been interested in the Chernobyl nuclear disaster. As unfortunate and devastating as it was, I have always been fascinated with the reality of a once functioning society completely ceasing to exist. Chernobyl does an amazing job of recreating what happened before, during, and after the nuclear disaster. A must see!

The Society

Google search images "The Society" Netflix.com

My friend showed me this show over Thanksgiving break. Did I finish it before I got back to school? Yes. Am I ashamed? No. You will fall in love with the show's charatcers and its concept. You will also develop a strong hatred for certian characters. Season 2 comes out sometime in 2020 and I cannot wait!

Yes, I got my homework done don't worry.